Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOOK HOW EXTRA U ARE

THE GUY IS CLEARLY ANTI-SEMETIC

IS THE KKK NOT ANTI-SEMETIC?

WOWWWWWW
No you dumb fuk..I'm anti-you. Could give a fuk about what you are. Not going back and forth with you. I reported you....enough Said.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU ONLY THINK THAT CUZ IM ISRAELI

ITS LITERALLY THE NUMBER 1 REASON SOME CATS ON HERE HATE

SHIIT IS VERY STOORMFRONTESQUE TO BE QUITE HONEST .. U HAVE A LOT MORE IN COMMON WIT THE KKK THAN U REALIZE, YOUNG’N
nah.

i just don't think you should be shytposting on a black forum when there a billion other forums for you to be trash on.

i'm sure there are some other jews on here who aren't trash and trying to beef/run off black posters.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nah.

i just don't think you should be shytposting on a black forum when there a billion other forums for you to be trash on.

i'm sure there are some other jews on here who aren't trash and trying to beef/run off black posters.

NOTICE HOW THAT WEIRDO MENTIONED ME IN HERE FIRST AND THEN CRIES “HARASSMENT” WHEN I SIMPLY REPLY .. ON SOME FAUX #METOO SHIIT. STOP FALLIN FOR THE BAIT, I AINT NEVER WENT AT NO ONE WHO AINT COME AT ME FIRST. PERIOD.

I POST HERE CUZ I LIKE SPORTS N HIP-HOP, NOT FOR DRAMA LIKE THAT SUPPOSED FEMALE. LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF “NICOLES” POSTS IS AN ESSAY FILLED WIT NEGATIVITY TALKIN SHIIT OR BIITCHIN ABOUT SOME1 (S)HE DONT LIKE.. 8,500 RAGE FILLED POSTS IN 1 YEAR. AND U CALL THAT “QUALITY POSTING”? SMH

“WHY DONT U FIND A FORUM FOR YOUR KIND”

REALLY THO? HELLA :mjpls: HOMIE

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It was a thread on this already Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

@MikeyC this was his proof pic. I think he just a UK nikka but idk.

TMd7vF4.jpg

Yes.