Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
That Instagram account was (and I think still is) linked on his Coli profile page

EDIT: Still is
14u9jc8.jpg

By the way, thats a weird sig to have, mentioning Bob Marley's dad to be white

And how come hes so quiet now? @MikeyC is the epitome of an online loser

Where's all the :cape: for him now?
Yeah take everything you see online as automatic. Sounds smart. There's no way he's purposely trolling.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I'm in :pachaha: but that's gotta be under specific conditions that don't allow space for cheating. Like @BmoreGorilla did with @Silver Surfer

Edit: ^^^^^
:lupe:

After seeing his racist posting history exposed in here, and his pattern of constantly getting called out for being a racist cac, nothing less than a 10 second video of him singing "i'm black yall" by Dead Mike will suffice at this point.:ufdup:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The hell yall nikkas talking about "banning powers" dont you have the power to IGNORE?if everybody puts him on ignore he is banned:gucci:.

Im specefically about to go to his profile and ignore his p*ssy ass,I don't care about a proof pic yall claim to have saw. Black or not,he obviously has a history of being a c00n,and possibly a cac.

edit-That was easy,clicked his profile name,chose the ignore option,he outta here:camby:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
You guys caping for him are fukking pathetic. Black or not, he is, as they say in his native England, a fukking wanker, and we would all be better off without him here. I fully support the calls for his banning just because it would make the forum a better place, I don't know or care if he's a cac or a troll.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is like a rerun. We all know how this plays out.

I lowkey miss Wenzel.

A lot of posters aren’t here anymore :wow:

Huh? Didn't he make a thread just the other day :gucci:

He's still here. He's @Lionel Jospeh . I think he changed his name after this thread:
Wenzel out here stealing pics and claiming as his
:mjlol:
Damn I love this gif and the thread about it:mjlol:

link? I was just about to ask what the backstory was.

edit found it:

Which One Of U Brehs Is Out Here Eatin Cheetos And Randomly Punchin Cacs At Best Buy

Last edited: