Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What is it that you have a problem with??? You remember son that used to be on 2-5th in army camo? I know him. He been knowing moms since the 70's, when she was a Panther. I knew the original Sandman from the Apollo. Can I fukking help you?? I'm grandfathered in this shyt. :stopitslime: :wow:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah but they DO smoke dead opps and "catch nikkas lackin"

They even say (InsertGang)K lol

And I was talking about the folks from Flatbush,BK.
Quiet as it’s kept we had London nikkas thinking they was Nine Trey, Diamond District a few years ago but we gon not talk about that :mjgrin:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This should be a smiley

zicyd7v2.png
I envision these types of people working behind the scenes at rap publications (like Complex) and trying to curate whats hot and what aint.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Someone has to be real stupid to think that dude seen in the opening post is MikeyC because they happen to have the same basic name.

That Instagram account was (and I think still is) linked on his Coli profile page

EDIT: Still is
14u9jc8.jpg

By the way, thats a weird sig to have, mentioning Bob Marley's dad to be white

And how come hes so quiet now? @MikeyC is the epitome of an online loser

Where's all the :cape: for him now?

Last edited:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

That hand pic should not be enough for him to get away with what looks like years and years of trolling like a racist cac.

Even in that thread the op was asked for video proof and still only provided that hand pic. Nothing there proves he's actually black, so the fact he's been getting way with this shyt with that weak ass hand pic as his proof means thecoli being soft as fukk on these racist troll accounts.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That hand pic should not be enough for him to get away with what looks like years and years of trolling like a racist cac.

Even in that thread the op was asked for video proof and still only provided that hand pic. Nothing there proves he's actually black, so the fact he's been getting way with this shyt with that weak ass hand pic as his proof means thecoli being soft as fukk on these racist troll accounts.

Unless the exposal has dozens and dozens of receipts or they say some crazy shyt like hinting at violence or taking shyt off The Coli, they don't get banned.

If you put together all the topics and quotes about him in one place, maybe you might get somewhere.

Alot of yall seem motivated, so get a inbox conversation happening and put it up on the Summer Jam screen when ready :yeshrug:

He can't edit anything because he has been quoted so damn much.