Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
why don't the police in London carry guns? and why are the police cars, bmw's ....bmw police cars??

Specific units pack guns, chances are if you see Babylon carrying then shyt is going down, and they are twitchy as fukk, BMW's are for plain clothes or undercover police related to, again specific units ranging from Traffic to more serious units ie: organized crime of varying flavors, plus it blends the fukk in as everyone and their grandmother pushes one, they usually double as pursuit vehicles etc etc

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why I'm so entertained by you weirdos that invest so much time in internet exposals and e-beefs but I swear to God I'm thoroughly entertained :mjlol:

Its like we're all in this bytch laughing and having a good time, but I'm the outcast cuz im not laughing at the same thing you nikkas are

No need to dap, carry on

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Barnett114 can you ban this cac @Sccit From this thread? He's always trying to deflect and derail threads when cacs get exposed. His time is coming soon too

YOU BEEN BEGGIN MODS FOR A MINUTE NOW.

IF U DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK THAT THE PERSON IN THE OP POSTS HERE, MODS CANT SAVE U FROM THAT.

KEEP CRYIN THO. I C U.

:ufdup:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
full

:dead:

What video is that gif from?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@BmoreGorilla @Houston911 @Barnett114 - he continues to be defamatory to my character. Please refer to my above post. This has Been going on without fail for 7-8 months. This is not right for white male posters to harass black women on this forum with false assumptions and lies. EspeciAlly since they are non black and white who engage in this activity. It's racially demeaning and as important- it's lies that are inflammatory. I report them as a last option because he has Bern warned many many times but continued in this way. For months on end . With the trolling, race baiting and demeaning comments at black posters moreso with black women. Yet he remains unchecked . Ignoring us not the only method bc he stalks about us and we should be allowed time defend ourselves especially when he promotes lies .

Bmore is not a mod. Stop tagging him, he's a regular poster.

Put him on ignore

@Barnett114 can you ban this cac @Sccit From this thread? He's always trying to deflect and derail threads when cacs get exposed. His time is coming soon too

Done