Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
we just started posting...:stopitslime: How do yall know if he is black???
A few years back he posted images that proved he was black. New posters wouldn't know this so they are going ham for no reason :mjlol:. He's an internet troll similar to that Malcomxxx poster.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
As I keep saying, I have no fukking banning powers
So there’s like half a dozen active mods on this site, and some of you can’t even ban.

And then I act surprised when white supremacist, alt-right trolls flood the system... this has been ongoing since 2016, tell admins we need more mods.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A few years back he posted images that proved he was black. New posters wouldn't know this so they are going ham for no reason :mjlol:. He's an internet troll similar to that Malcomxxx poster.
I wasn't here a few years back. I'm going with the general consensus that says he's a cac and what I've seen for myself, as one of the newer posters. I mean it's not like y'all older posters don't have a, white girl cac who uses the word "nikka" in here and then y'all got that fat Jew cac sccitt running around with his racist reckless mouth.and (oh look....he's dapping you up. ....)not to mention all the og king c00ns exposing themselves or getting exposed in here lately, and also their fake unity in calling out cacs and speaking on w.s. for appearances but attack and degrade their own people in here which ironically lets cacs think with their rabid minds , that they have license to do the same
:sas2:
Wait a minute.. are you black? Why am I even responding to your comment?

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I wasn't here a few years back. I'm going with the general consensus that says he's a cac and what I've seen for myself, as one of the newer posters. I mean it's not like y'all older posters don't have a, white girl cac who uses the word "nikka" in here and then y'all got that fat Jew cac sccitt running around with his racist reckless mouth.and (oh look....he's dapping you up. ....)not to mention all the og king c00ns exposing themselves or getting exposed in here lately, and also their fake unity in calling out cacs and speaking on w.s. for appearances but attack and degrade their own people in here which ironically lets cacs think with their rabid minds , that they have license to do the same
:sas2:
Wait a minute.. are you black? Why am I even responding to your comment?
That cave cac should have been ban

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This should be a smiley

zicyd7v2.png

How does this young man have the posture and muscle definition of a 90 year old man.