Veteran
Daps

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
spare me this whiny bullshyt.

on multiple occasions, i have explained the reasoning behind my reversal of opinion on the democrats.

i don’t need to pen a thesis for you to understand why i find the thought of a black person not supporting kamala appalling.

the alternative is the repeal of every step of progress black people have made since jim crow.

the alternative is an aggressive and merciless assault against black mobility at every level of our society.

the alternative is our eventual extermination.

so, knowing what is at stake, any black man or woman who objects to the black community lending its unconditional support to kamala is an idiot and - as far as i’m concerned - a traitor.

i don’t give a shyt if she won’t do anything specific for black people.

i don’t need her to.

i just need her to keep trump out of office.

that will suffice.

for now.

:unimpressed:
This is literally the definition of unhinged rhetoric

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The shillbreh, useful idiot, completely off-base personal attacks are played out too. That's really all y'all have at this point, because we all know she has no policy or agenda to talk about. :russell:
It’s a personal attack to point out you didn’t watch the video and posted off a fake headline.

What do you mean by we don’t know her policy and agenda? She’s pro-choice, pro-Ukraine, pro-social welfare, anti-protectionist, pro-upper income taxation, pro-climate action and I expect her to run a little to the left Biden.

You can see her history here

Contrast that with a blatant white dupremacist demon on the other side and it’s a no brainer. What more do you need to know?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"Low information voters"
... They sound exactly like the democrat party shills of thecoli. And all because Black American men (ADOS/Afram and others) are questioning Kamala's past and her policies and aren't dancing like they're in a Bollywood movie for her.
Aren’t you British?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black men voted for Biden and he's not Black or woman. Whether she's black or not is immaterial to whether or not Black people, who are virtually a captured electorate, will vote for her. Black people are by and large "vote blue no matter who" voters.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Not that I think she is any "worse" per se. I havent seen all of her policy proposals.

However she doesnt strike me as someone who black men can depend on the push legislation that is beneficial for us.

Shes certainly not speaking to black men when I see her campaign.

My main issue is that she needs to open her mouth and tell black people these are her initiatives instead of pushing some gimmicky bs
THIS

talk to us, just like you'd talk to other voters, I can't stand the pandering and being insulted intellectually by her and Trump alike. I expect better from the Dems because we actually do give them our vote.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It’s a personal attack to point out you didn’t watch the video and posted off a fake headline.

What do you mean by we don’t know her policy and agenda? She’s pro-choice, pro-Ukraine, pro-social welfare, anti-protectionist, pro-upper income taxation, pro-climate action and I expect her to run a little to the left Biden.

You can see her history here

Contrast that with a blatant white dupremacist demon on the other side and it’s a no brainer. What more do you need to know?
1. Well let's talk about your poor deductive reasoning skills and why you need to recognize that within yourself and stop making assumptions on what people do or don't know based on them as they are very clearly unreliable.

I actually watched the whole video before I made my post, hence I was able to point out the "black men having tongue-in-cheek discussions about her ethnicity". And if you read the whole quote, it's literally a commentary on these white folks talking down on those black men that were clearly having an unserious conversation and making judgements on what these men do or do not know, based on what any rational minded individual could observe was a tongue-in-cheek conversation. Being little passive aggressive hoes about it as they are and as you clearly relate with.

Do I need to point out the quoted "African American" callers they used to smear those black men having the discussion about her ethnicity that everyone in the room clearly understood to be unserious? Would I have to point out every little nuance in the video for you to mentally be able to pick up that this is a person that clearly watched the video?

But suffice to say, this is the type of commentary that a person would only be able to make if they had actually watched the video in question. I'm not sure how you aren't able to pick this up, but you're definitely going to need a bit of self evaluation and to clean that up.

2. I go to the link:

90% of what you pointed out was her past positions, which is not indicative of what she'd actually plan to accomplish inside of a Presidential run. I need her to explicitly state what her agenda and her plans are. If you go to the website, she hasn't even done the bare minimal effort in putting in a baseline agenda there, because she doesn't have one yet: Kamala Harris for President

What she does have, are things like that wiki link, which enables her to run an agenda-less campaign as there is nothing official that we can truly hold her accountable for. Especially when we have useful idiots like yourself who don't quite see how this thing works overly eager to back a no policy/no agenda candidate and make little passive aggressive ho-like personal attacks at anyone critical of her, because she's not Trump.

Last edited: