CAC-NN Host: “Black men are low information voters when it comes to Kamala.”

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1. Well let's talk about your poor deductive reasoning skills and why you need to recognize that within yourself and stop making assumptions on what people do or don't know based on them as they are very clearly unreliable.
Don’t try and sound intelligent after you revealed yourself to be unintelligent by being unable to watch a 10 second video before formulating an opinion.

I actually watched the whole video before I made my post, hence I was able to point out the "black men having tongue-in-cheek discussions about her ethnicity". And if you read the whole quote, it's literally a commentary on these white folks talking down on those black men

If you believe discussing voter view points and comparing and contrasting between different demographics is “talking down to someone” you once again demonstrate your regressive cognitive abilities. At no point did the commentator seek to portray these men as less than but only to highlight that many people like you rarely if ever seek to acquire actual knowledge and understanding on issues but only surface level talking points and personal truths which they base their entire belief structures around. I.e. low information murherfukkers.

90% of what you pointed out was her past positions, which is not indicative of what she'd actually plan to accomplish inside of a Presidential run.

We can ascertain her policy positions by #1 her party, #2 her voting record, #3 what she has stated on her campaign and role as VP.

She has just announced her candidacy so of course she won’t have a definitive break down of her policy positions yet as unlike your daddy Trump she’s a serious person and would want to craft a detailed as possible agenda, but we can make an educated guess what the main points are which is protect women’s rights, protect minority rights, keep to our foreign policy commitments abroad and stop the Supreme Court from becoming a white supremacist institution for the next 40 years.

If you prefer a white supremacist as president of the United States and the complete eradication of minority civil liberties and a right wing shift globally stay your bytch ass at home. We have never needed c00ns to do anything. You’re just in the way. :yeshrug:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Majority of americans are low information voters, that's why things like debates and campaign ads are so effective
This topic is just tired at this point. I'm sure plenty of people believe black men are to blame but at the core this is a topic being pushed because it will drive engagement. The other day Charlemagne tried to explain how dumb the argument was and pivot but the CNN host kept trying to come back to this and whether Kamala was black or not

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This is the new "deplorables"

Congratulations America, you're repeating history...again.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Don’t try and sound intelligent after you revealed yourself to be unintelligent by being unable to watch a 10 second video before formulating an opinion.

These no agenda voters might legit be retarded :russ:.

If you believe discussing voter view points and comparing and contrasting between different demographics is “talking down to someone” you once again demonstrate your regressive cognitive abilities. At no point did the commentator seek to portray these men as less than but only to highlight that many people like you rarely if ever seek to acquire actual knowledge and understanding on issues but only surface level talking points and personal truths which they base their entire belief structures around. I.e. low information murherfukkers.

I believe they clipped up an unserious conversation where everyone in the room understood that and are taking that unserious moment and making it into something that it's not.

I believe this unserious moment shouldn't be on CNN.

I believe that when I see a white person get up there talking about his "self identified African American callers" and what they said about those men clearly having an unserious conversation they're playing weird little passive aggressive games.

I believe goofies like yourself make these folks way too comfortable because they share your party affiliation.

"At no point did the commentator seek to portray these men as less than but only to highlight that many people like you rarely if ever seek to acquire actual knowledge and understanding on issues but only surface level talking points and personal truths which they base their entire belief structures around. I.e. low information murherfukkers."

I believe only a true useful idiot would say this nonsense.

I believe there is nothing to take away or infer from the clip other than those black men don't care at all about what Kamala's ethnicity was and that topic is a joke to them.

I believe in this short conversation I'm talking to a true idiot and will not be responding after this post.

Now you know what I believe and you can stop projecting your idiotic ideas on what I believe. Stop relying on your poor inference/deductive reasoning skills and ask more questions.

We can ascertain her policy positions by #1 her party, #2 her voting record, #3 what she has stated on her campaign and role as VP.

"We" :heh:. My dude you couldn't even pick up from my post that I clearly watched the video but now you're selling yourself as someone who can pick up what Kamala Harris's agenda is without her laying it out herself?

Foh lol.

But at least you admit in rest of your post that there is no agenda and we're going off pure speculation on what her policy and agenda items will be at this point. I'm proud of you no agenda voters today and feel like we've made some real positive progress.:obama:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Black men voted for Biden and he's not Black or woman. Whether she's black or not is immaterial to whether or not Black people, who are virtually a captured electorate, will vote for her. Black people are by and large "vote blue no matter who" voters.
Right. Which is why I don’t know what to make of this segment. The host asks will they be more or less likely to vote democrat with Kamala and they immediately say she isn’t Black. He asks about Trump being racist and they immediately and emphatically say he isn’t. The host then says that they are considered “low information” voters according to other Black men.

Maybe a better way to produce this would have been to have opinions from Black men in several different types of settings and keeping the “low information” part out of it. It’s obvious that most Black men and women vote democrat, so I’m not sure what was the reason was behind this but to either legitimize concerns that Kamala isn’t black and/or to show Black men as being more loyal to trump.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Right. Which is why I don’t know what to make of this segment. The host asks will they be more or less likely to vote democrat with Kamala and they immediately say she isn’t Black. He asks about Trump being racist and they immediately and emphatically say he isn’t. The host then says that they are considered “low information” voters according to other Black men.

Maybe a better way to produce this would have been to have opinions from Black men in several different types of settings and keeping the “low information” part out of it. It’s obvious that most Black men and women vote democrat, so I’m not sure what was the reason was behind this but to either legitimize concerns that Kamala isn’t black and/or to show Black men as being more loyal to trump.

We're another day closer to a "Black men who talk in barbershops are c00ns" talking point hitting the mainstream.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These no agenda voters might legit be retarded :russ:.
What’s a “no agenda” voter? My agenda is to prevent white supremacist ascendancy in the U.S. by the capture of our courts and positions of power? What exactly is your agenda besides being useless to everyone but white supremacists? Trump loves little dummies like you. He wants more of you. He wants to put a maga hat on you and sit you behind his orange ass why he talks about stripping your freedom away. But you’re crying on a ten second clip taken out of context and the fact that a presidential candidate who just announced a couple weeks ago doesn’t have a economic dissertation on her web page :mjlol:

But we all know that’s not really the case. Kamala could have the complete line by line play by play of every day in office and would still say the sky is green and 1x1=2 because you are only here to destroy and make everything safe and comfortable for your white masters.

But I tell you right here and right now we are going to beat you and your white daddies. :ufdup:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I mean...most people are talking to in the barber shop are low information about pretty much alot of stuff. We have the wildest convos and you hear the craziest takes in a barber shop. Alot of them also don't vote or actively participate in the political process either. Even more so on the state and local level. So they're opinions are also moot.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I mean...most people are talking to in the barber shop are low information about pretty much alot of stuff. We have the wildest convos and you hear the craziest takes in a barber shop. Alot of them also don't vote or actively participate in the political process either. Even more so on the state and local level. So they're opinions are also moot.

laughing-duck.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
spare me this whiny bullshyt.

on multiple occasions, i have explained the reasoning behind my reversal of opinion on the democrats.

i don’t need to pen a thesis for you to understand why i find the thought of a black person not supporting kamala appalling.

the alternative is the repeal of every step of progress black people have made since jim crow.

the alternative is an aggressive and merciless assault against black mobility at every level of our society.

the alternative is our eventual extermination.

so, knowing what is at stake, any black man or woman who objects to the black community lending its unconditional support to kamala is an idiot and - as far as i’m concerned - a traitor.

i don’t give a shyt if she won’t do anything specific for black people.

i don’t need her to.

i just need her to keep trump out of office.

that will suffice.

for now.

:unimpressed:
It's really this simple.