CAC-NN Host: “Black men are low information voters when it comes to Kamala.”

Daps
Not that I think she is any "worse" per se. I havent seen all of her policy proposals.

However she doesnt strike me as someone who black men can depend on the push legislation that is beneficial for us.

Shes certainly not speaking to black men when I see her campaign.

My main issue is that she needs to open her mouth and tell black people these are her initiatives instead of pushing some gimmicky bs
you’re starting to sound like these brain dead hoteps.

at this point in time, i don’t need her to speak on specific initiatives for the black community.

she was thrust into a role of historic gravity, shouldered with the unprecedented task of running a campaign that can prevent the rise of an american hitler.

i don’t need anything from her besides fundamental competence and a drive to improve the lives of every citizen in this country.

asking her to address black men is a meaningless request peddled by hotep agent provocateurs and the mindless lemmings who consume their content, useful idiots who are being manipulated by vastly more intelligent operatives on the right (many of whom in russia) to suppress the black vote.

let’s show her our support and get her in the white house.

:francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you’re starting to sound like these brain dead hoteps.

at this point in time, i don’t need her to speak on specific initiatives for the black community.

she was thrust into a role of historic gravity, shouldered with the unprecedented task of running a campaign that can prevent the rise of an american hitler.

i don’t need anything from her besides fundamental competence and a drive to improve the lives of every citizen of this country.

asking her to address black men is meaningless request peddled by hotep agent provocateurs and the mindless lemmings who consume their content, useful idiots who are being manipulated by vastly more intelligent operatives on the right (many of whom in russia) to suppress the black vote.

let’s show her our support and get her in the white house.

Nothing wrong with breaking down her as a candidate even if the agenda is ultimately avoiding Trump.

She has warts, that doesnt take away from the fact Trump is a non-option.

But you must scrutinize even the best candidates.

The hoteps are merely disingenuous from the onset.

Its one thing to critique to cover all your bases analytically, another to critique out of some intrinsic bias against the candidate

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’ve been hearing this term “low info voter” this election cycle. Didn’t notice last cycle.
:skip:
A democrat is a democrat and a republican is a republican. I guess low info voters can be swayed by misleading information i.e. Trump checks?
If that’s the case, those idiots can’t be told otherwise nor have their eyes open. Trump check birds can’t be swayed. But are they the Obama phone people?
:ohhh:
Can you be insulin gang and still vote for Trump?
:picard:
It’s scary when idiots can sway swing states. This country is cooked regardless. How many of your boys follow policies, understand its true effects, and can have an intelligent conversation about them?
:pachaha:
I dont think Trump will win, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he got it somehow. He has a lot of Trumpers in election offices all over swing states.
:beli:
shyt here in Georgia, our voter registration can be call into question at anytime, be flagged, and we won’t be able to vote on Election Day. What type of Kemp rules is that?
:childplease:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ill Leave this right here

“The 18-Point Black Male Political Agenda” by T. Hasan Johnson, Ph.D. and the 38,000+ Members of the Brotherhood of The Onyx Report​

For more information, watch The Onyx Report weekly on YouTube! Contributors are listed at the bottom! This list is still in development and is constantly evolving. It was last updated on: 7/3/24
It is believed that the ideas proposed here should identify the target audience when drafted into policy: Black males. It should be made unapologetically clear that these are not just for people of color, the poor, etc. In essence, this list is meant to be an archived compendium of policy ideas designed to improve Black males’ collective quality of life.

STREAMLINED LIST:
1) Family Court Reform (17 subpoints)
2) Education (3 subpoints)
3) Affirmative Action for Black Men
4) Targeted Homelessness Programs
5) Targeted Unemployment Programs
6) Criminal Law Reform & Law Enforcement (12 subpoints)
7) Intimate Partner Violence/Homicide Policy Reform (3 subpoints)
8) Health: Targeted Treatment and Recognition for Heart Disease, Cancer, Suicide, and H.I.V. Campaigning (4 subpoints)
9) Targeted Small Business Support
10) Social Security & Life Insurance Family Support
11) Paternity Leave
12) Reverse Voter Disenfranchisement
13) Black Male Specific Reparations for the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade through 21st Century Hyperincarceration (3 subpoints)
14) The United Nations: We Charge the U.S. With the Genocide of the Black Male
15) Title VII Reform
16) Data Disaggregation
17) Black Men’s Rights To Self-Defense
18) False Accusation Offender Registry

DETAILED LIST
1) Family Court Reform

The Family Court’s treatment of Black men has unfairly and drastically diminished Black men and boys’ quality of life by privileging women as the primary caregivers.
a) Child Custody

By Black Men For Black Men any politician can implement this.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Diversion tactic. I'm not voting for Donald Trump and a racist police force that targets black men with unified Republican support.
1380946.jpeg

:mjlol: