CAC-NN Host: “Black men are low information voters when it comes to Kamala.”

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how they don’t see how detrimental this attitude towards us is…Mind you like 90% of black men vote democrat…They’re straight up generalizing and acting like 10% is representative of all black men…smh

You never see this same attitude towards white women who 40% vote Republican…They’re always holding their hand and cuddling them to win them over…

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I really wish that dems could drop the anti black men wave they got going on. This election is honestly a lay up for them, all they gotta do is just be normal and let the Cheetoh fukk up.:yeshrug:
I'm not voting at all...will vote on state and local shyt with congress etc etc...but Trump and Kamala can kiss the blackest part of my ass.

Kamala can win easy by a landslide but her masses are making things rough for her now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
600_400_16253983079746_Tariq-Nasheed-Biography.jpg
I mean, yall be promoting this goofy nikka.

What did u expect :mjlol:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not voting at all...will vote on state and local shyt with congress etc etc...but Trump and Kamala can kiss the blackest part of my ass.

Kamala can win easy by a landslide but her masses are making things rough for her now.
Which of your civil rights is Kamala tryna take?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I really wish that dems could drop the anti black men wave they got going on. This election is honestly a lay up for them, all they gotta do is just be normal and let the Cheetoh fukk up.:yeshrug:
This is true but the fact that this is so hard for them shows just how much they distain they have for black men

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy how they don’t see how detrimental this attitude towards us is…Mind you like 90% of black men vote democrat…They’re straight up generalizing and acting like 10% is representative of all black men…smh

You never see this same attitude towards white women who 40% vote Republican…They’re always holding their hand and cuddling them to win them over…
You ain’t black :smugbiden:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ohhhh shyt, proving the headline right. :russ: "We aren't low information voters, we are under attack" :damn: *Comments with low information in the very thread they're in*

:russ:

These weak little passive aggressive proxy attacks at black men having tongue-in-cheek discussions about her ethnicity because her administration isn't competent enough to even have an agenda to talk about are getting old. :russell:
:mjlol:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Uncomfortable opinion. This what happens when we don't control our own image. They say whatever and don't get challenged. :yeshrug: