CAC-NN Host: “Black men are low information voters when it comes to Kamala.”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

That clip wasn’t really a good look because they could’ve responded with something about policy, her voting record as a senator, her actions as AG, what she’s done as VP- anything besides going around the room asking “oh, is she Black?” , but Smerconish is completely out of line. Do they point out “low information” Latino voters? And when it’s White voters, they just say “low information”— they don’t specify race. I know the gentleman in the clip highlighted Harris’ race, but Smerconish should’ve known what he’d be stepping in by doing this. That shyt is intentional and it’s a problem. That is not how you bring more Black men into the fold.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Politics really is the new Religion

You see when a group of people doesn't go lock step with your ideology, they would be called "low information" or "unintelligent"
Similar to a Religion, calling people who don't agree with your ideology "Heathens" or "unenlightened"
/thread

Folks aren’t going to church, but we need it/SOMETHING to believe in and focus on. This is what happens when we don’t have organized religion. We pour ourselves into something else.

TPTB knew what they were doing with organized religion. Lol

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't agree with this narrative however I do think that there is a segment (as far as online is concerned) of bruhs (especially young and mid-age) who aren't as well-versed in politics and their political expectations aren't realistic in comparison to a lot of Black women which is why the GOP/Far-Right/MAGA/Pro-Trump online think tanks, agents, trolls, etc tend to try to appeal and propagate towards Black men on online spaces more than Black women because some aren't as aware and become easily susceptible when emotions get factored in on specific topics.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That clip wasn’t really a good look because they could’ve responded with something about policy, her voting record as a senator, her actions as AG, what she’s done as VP- anything besides going around the room asking “oh, is she Black?” , but Smerconish is completely out of line. Do they point out “low information” Latino voters? And when it’s White voters, they just say “low information”— they don’t specify race. I know the gentleman in the clip highlighted Harris’ race, but Smerconish should’ve known what he’d be stepping in by doing this. That shyt is intentional and it’s a problem. That is not how you bring more Black men into the fold.
60 million people voted for trump and black folks together voted above 80% for the dems

I already know folks going to be talkin crazy about black men once the election happens

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A lot of us are. Not even close the majority but a sizable amount. The Trump worship among us is really showing this in real time. TLR won't like that statement. But it's true.

I don't feel offended because I don't fall into the number of dudes discussed in the videos. And they are not any brother of mine. They're entitled to their feelings and opinions but I am not fukking with them.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: Ros

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Is her daddy a negro =yes
She was raised by an Indian mom so feels more comfortable around Indians
She fukked black me for years montel Williams & Willy Brown