CAC-NN Host: “Black men are low information voters when it comes to Kamala.”

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Let me see some receipts of her getting racists, white nationalists off...lol
No, don't change the topic. Stick to what you said.

Diversion tactic. I'm not voting for Donald Trump and a racist police force that targets black men with unified Republican support.
Why, yes. You absolutely are. Lie to yourself, not me. :mjlol:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The Coli-cac-icans don’t want u to vote

Kamala has my vote or any democrat at this point have my vote, because the end goal is supreme court change period

nikkas can sit up here and juelz everything about her blackness,, but one thing for sure that 79 year old dude on the republican side is 100%white and racist

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
what in this is impressive to you?

I just read it and im surprised someone can look at that page and walk away feeling good

Reminds me of people talking up Obamacare...
meanwhile premiums have tripled since

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
what in this is impressive to you?

I just read it and im surprised someone can look at that page and walk away feeling good

Reminds me of people talking up Obamacare...
meanwhile premiums have tripled since
I walked away from that thinking it's cool. She isn't taking away any social programs or looking to end DEI, or critical race//black history teaching. I also know she'll elect liberal Supreme Court justices if elected and not give police complete immunity. For these alone, it's a no brainer who I am voting for. I am someone who doesn't think cash payment reparations are feasible and I don't base my voting choses off of things that aren't realistic. I do feel like something like tax breaks or increased small business funding to just black americans is something that is possible as a form of reparations. I also know that a republican supreme court would block any said initiative. I mean the shyt ain't rocket science. Any one who is serious about actual tangibles, can't let Trump appoint more judges.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have no issue with the clip. He didn't say all black men are low information voters, he was talking pretty specifically about the guys in the video and even compared them to white people who have similar sentiments about issues they aren't well versed on.

That being said, I have mentioned it before and will again: if Kamala loses it will be blamed on black men, despite the fact that 80%+ of us will vote for her. Yet the majority of white men and white women who vote for Kamala will face no blame or reprimands. Because it's very clear that black men are seen as a worthless nuisance by multiple groups in this country. There's a reason Noah Lyles' dad isn't being shown at the Olympics but his mom is constantly being discussed. There's a reason very little marketing is geared towards black men on television. Black men are not a large purchasing demographic compared to black women, white women, etc. We might as well not exist in the minds of most major companies, besides Nike and some fast food spots.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I have no issue with the clip. He didn't say all black men are low information voters, he was talking pretty specifically about the guys in the video and even compared them to white people who have similar sentiments about issues they aren't well versed on.

That being said, I have mentioned it before and will again: if Kamala loses it will be blamed on black men, despite the fact that 80%+ of us will vote for her. Yet the majority of white men and white women who vote for Kamala will face no blame or reprimands. Because it's very clear that black men are seen as a worthless nuisance by multiple groups in this country. There's a reason Noah Lyles' dad isn't being shown at the Olympics but his mom is constantly being discussed. There's a reason very little marketing is geared towards black men on television. Black men are not a large purchasing demographic compared to black women, white women, etc. We might as well not exist in the minds of most major companies, besides Nike and some fast food spots.
As a black man, I never felt blamed over election results. Where do ya'll be getting this narrative? From shea butter hoes on black twitter? The election in 2016 was blamed on white women not supporting Hillary.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I really wish that dems could drop the anti black men wave they got going on. This election is honestly a lay up for them, all they gotta do is just be normal and let the Cheetoh fukk up.:yeshrug:

Cuh and his homie Vance have mis-stepped every since Harris was announced as the candidate.

There is no need for the demo's to double down in their own stupidity.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
As soon as you all understand and accept the role of Black men being THE enemy of the people then you will live much more happy and productive lives.
More like they are our enemies because we as the original people of this world just try to live in peace while others constantly think of ways to harm us every day.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Another trump thread shilling for him, first you claimed to be against biden because he was senile and the crime bill, then the second he got out you flipped it and now all suddenly kamala is the devil, no one is buying this nonsense anymore. No sane black person should be supporting trump in any shape or form there is no excuse given how racist and bigoted his judges have shown to be. This is another pro trump anti kamala thread by MAGA Tlr