Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Daps
:why:Who cares? Black women aren't your property and they are free to gass up whomever they choose. Some of you brehs are starting to sound like those ugly hippo shaped women who post on lipstickalley.

Exactly! I don't understand why bw or bm get upset when the opposite gender praises different races of ppl.

As long as your not bashing your race of men or women.

I feel the same way I'm not opposed to interracial relationships whatsoever.

The problem comes in when so many do it that we lose our unique identity years down the line. You may be ok with that, but I'm not. In mother nature it's all about Survival of the fittest, and we're breeding our own race out of existence.

Besides that why are the black women so thirsty for that comment as if white men are some mythical creature:dahell:? If Spanish women gave black me a compliment, I wouldn't have no fuks. If white women, Indians, Asians or whatever gave black men compliments, I wouldn't have gave no fuks.

There is something much more deep going on and you'd be a fool to not think so:ufdup:.

We like our Black women foreign with non-western mindsets :mjpls:

What qualifications do I need to join? Already got a decent degree and with some more education and experience I'll be making $80k, $150k after 10+ years tops

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I swear the main interracial pairing I see in the media is BW/Cac males. If Black women aren't really dating out like that why are they so over represented in the media :patrice:
They're basically monetizing black female c00nery. They know black women will gravitate to shows with those type of relationships

Just look at Scandal for example :manny:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This thread has me like

t1H4KpW.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
When I said I was done with a lot of these bytches I was talking about any black woman who likes that tweet from that cac. Any black woman who likes that shyt ain't worth 2 dead lies smashed together to me.

fukk em and their whole existence

I'm 100% done with hypocritical bytches. Like I said time and time again, these are the same bytches who cheered on Serena for getting with a cac who created a racist website but call Rick Ross an ape and a gorilla for getting with a white girl.

I'm also sick of black women NOT calling out other black women for their c00ning. PLENTY of black men call out c00n ass black men on a daily but hardly ANY black women do it

So i'm done. I ran out of fukks to give. I won't be caping for bw (as a whole) anymore:yeshrug:Just the ones that are close to me, who i care about

Anybody else can get the fukk outta my sight:camby:That stress free life has been feeling good ever since I changed up my mindset:ahh:
Where did they call ross an ape?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
"I wish a black man did this" That's bedwench code for saying "they treat us better" so yes you were praising him you not slick:russ:. And of course you don't think the brotha is not being serious which is also a code term for "I really don't give a fukk about his opinion". But if you have such a problem with him i have other examples to show you of black men praising black women........ oh wait you don't really care unless they have white skin:camby:
Saying "I wish black men did this" is NOT praising cacs.
In case you need the definition of praise:

praise
prāz/
verb
  1. 1.
    express warm approval or admiration of.
    "we can't praise Chris enough—he did a brilliant job"
    synonyms: commend, express admiration for, applaud, pay tribute to, speak highly of, eulogize, compliment, congratulate, sing the praises of, rave about, go into raptures about, heap praise on, wax lyrical about, make much of, pat on the back, take one's hat off to, lionize, admire, hail, ballyhoo;
    formallaud
    "the police praised Pauline for her courage in confronting the thieves"
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of approval or admiration for someone or something.
    "the audience was full of praise for the whole production"

Show me where I praised the white dude, or ANY white dude for that matter. Oh you can't.
And no I don't think the "brotha" is being serious. If you look through his tweets you'd know that.

By all means, show me where other black men praise BLACK women.
I'm not like some of y'all Coli dudes that worship white skin.

Please don't quote me again. Thanks

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I follow dude on Twitter. I think he might be trolling because that simping is out of character for him. I noticed that Sam/JackN4Tweets is doing the same thing too.
Not surprised. I scrolled through his tweets, and knew he wasn't serious.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
Probably not too far from the truth :ehh:
No. it's very far from the truth. Don't ASSUme because I've dated white guys in the past that I praise white men, and not black men.
But I forgot, I'm on the Coli. Where all black women are hoes, bytches, thots, bedwenches ect.
Just because some of y'all praise white skin, doesn't mean we do.

Please don't quote me again

Last edited:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps

I feel the same way I'm not opposed to interracial relationships whatsoever.

The problem comes in when so many do it that we lose our unique identity years down the line. You may be ok with that, but I'm not. In mother nature it's all about Survival of the fittest, and we're breeding our own race out of existence.

Besides that why are the black women so thirsty for that comment as if white men are some mythical creature:dahell:? If Spanish women gave black me a compliment, I wouldn't have no fuks. If white women, Indians, Asians or whatever gave black men compliments, I wouldn't have gave no fuks.

There is something much more deep going on and you'd be a fool to not think so:ufdup:.

What qualifications do I need to join? Already got a decent degree and with some more education and experience I'll be making $80k, $150k after 10+ years tops

But so many aren't doing it, most black people marry other black people.

Besides bw arent the only ones thirsty for attention. Majority of people on social media are thirsty and want attention thats why there on those sites to begin with lol.

For example look at that #whitebae chick and look who's being thirsty. It happens on BOTH sides.

"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Im not mad at either & I also dont follow either lol.

It is what it is. No need to start bashing most bm or bw because of social media shenanigans.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
No. it's very far from the truth. Don't ASSUme because I've dated white guys in the past that I praise white men, and not black men.
But I forgot, I'm on the Coli. Where all black women are hoes, bytches, thots, bedwenches ect.
Just because some of y'all praise white skin, doesn't mean we do.

Please don't quote me again
I hope you never called anyone on this forum a "bedbuck" .
I remember you dapping dumb wench thots like @bcrusaderw, I know why now :mjpls:.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
DCaKOgzUwAAS8og.jpg

Went on the nikka's twitter and found this. These are the no logic having ass women that commented on this white dude's post. You can't argue with them on facts when they can't do basic math, smh.
That just references marriage

If there were stats posted about interracial sexual intercourse between black women and white men then you would see a clearer picture :sas2:

Last edited:

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
These hoes are lost date who you wana but don't disturb niccas with your insecure lost self.
last week this wench was with a homeless looking cac.I'm standing minding my own business bytch comes six feet right in front of me kissing her bum ass country cowboy boots wearing CAC and smiled looking back while walking away elementary school shyt I shook my head felt shame for the harlot.worse part was she was really good looking and a hihop kinda chik
he was was a bum.