Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
No. it's very far from the truth. Don't ASSUme because I've dated white guys in the past that I praise white men, and not black men.
But I forgot, I'm on the Coli. Where all black women are hoes, bytches, thots, bedwenches ect.
Just because some of y'all praise white skin, doesn't mean we do.

Please don't quote me again
Oh you've dated white guys b4?

Why am i not surprised lol

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You know they do this shyt just to fukk with ya'll right? They know this white boy slangin cigarette butt cock and they might even fukk him but at the end of the day, its just c00n shyt they like to do because they really don't know how to communicate with white people but kissing ass is universal.
Whoop there it is!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
https://twitter.com/makeupbyjazzmin/status/876129627319787520
tneclFw.png

https://twitter.com/trvspassersxo/status/876130730945982464

GY2ckTr.png

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
These hoes are lost date who you wana but don't disturb niccas with your insecure lost self.
last week this wench was with a homeless looking cac.I'm standing minding my own business bytch comes six feet right in front of me kissing her bum ass country cowboy boots wearing CAC and smiled looking back while walking away elementary school shyt I shook my head felt shame for the harlot.worse part was she was really good looking and a hihop kinda chik
he was was a bum.
Damn she stunted on you
Lol true no other women do this to their men something ain't right with our mindset.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Yall nikkas out here trying to get a fiesta poppin smh

PALGIN :scust: *PEEYOU* *YUCKY*:scust:
Say what you want, atleast if i go this route i wont have to to worry about BW any longer and im moving to Houston i did :ehh:when i lived there now im in much better shape and god willing will be making bank in a couple years so i should have no problem :eat:yall living in denial "Black Queen" nikkas can hold on to "Black Love" id rather see what else is out there.

Last edited: