Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I found an article from a few years ago which states this is being pushed as well.

I'm only halfway through but this is a really good read so far
I got 3 nephews that watch Disney/nick and I've wanted to speak on this for awhile on here but thought it would be a complete waste of my time, thanks for posting this at least I got some confirmation that I'm not the only one that notices this blatant shyt

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got 3 nephews that watch Disney/nick and I've wanted to speak on this for awhile on here but thought it would be a complete waste of my time, thanks for posting this at least I got some confirmation that I'm not the only one that notices this blatant shyt
No problem breh it's definitively nice to get that confirmation sometimes. There is so much blatant and subliminal racism that sometimes it can leave you feeling paranoid. If there is anywhere we should be free to voice our feelings here at least.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm also sick of black women NOT calling out other black women for their c00ning. PLENTY of black men call out c00n ass black men on a daily but hardly ANY black women do it
Really? So how many black men called out the black men that posted their version of "black women are the floor"?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
These wenches & bucks are all the same, because all it takes is one incident for them to say they're done with bm/bw. Then they turn around and completely ignore all the racist shyt the other groups say and do.
It's really sad.
If a brother posted the exact same thing he would have been called lame, corny, simp, soft by black women. We're just held to a different standard
I wish a black man had posted this.
Tbh I can see other black men calling a black man those names if he posted a similar pic.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's really sad.

I wish a black man had posted this.
Tbh I can see other black men calling a black man those names if he posted a similar pic.
Because obvious bullshyt pandering. Social media is becoming a major problem with black people. People have their self esteem and self worth dictated by what's posted online. It's very dysfunctional.