CUTWptNUcAAa1g3.jpg:large

:mjlol: our "loyal" queens brehs:laff:
:dead:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Saying "I wish black men did this" is NOT praising cacs.
In case you need the definition of praise:

praise
prāz/
verb
  1. 1.
    express warm approval or admiration of.
    "we can't praise Chris enough—he did a brilliant job"
    synonyms: commend, express admiration for, applaud, pay tribute to, speak highly of, eulogize, compliment, congratulate, sing the praises of, rave about, go into raptures about, heap praise on, wax lyrical about, make much of, pat on the back, take one's hat off to, lionize, admire, hail, ballyhoo;
    formallaud
    "the police praised Pauline for her courage in confronting the thieves"
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of approval or admiration for someone or something.
    "the audience was full of praise for the whole production"

Show me where I praised the white dude, or ANY white dude for that matter. Oh you can't.
And no I don't think the "brotha" is being serious. If you look through his tweets you'd know that.

By all means, show me where other black men praise BLACK women.
I'm not like some of y'all Coli dudes that worship white skin.

Please don't quote me again. Thanks
So do you want me to show you or don't quote you again:martin:? Anyways like i was saying you were speaking in bedwench code and i already explained that to you your not slick:pachaha:. And here's two pages to start your "black men praise black women journey"
Black Propaganda (@ZuluPanther) on Twitter
True Black Power (@trueblackpower) on Twitter
Also actually go outside and talk to black men ( which i know is gonna be a new thing for you)
Please don't quote me again. Thanks:mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Because obvious bullshyt pandering. Social media is becoming a major problem with black people. People have their self esteem and self worth dictated by what's posted online. It's very dysfunctional.

It's 2 words at play....."social" and "media".........for 100 years, unless you were an entertainer, professional athlete, politician, wealthy for some reason, or just famous for some random reason your social/family/professional life was mostly localized to just your networks, and very key is that your networks only crossed at certain levels ususally.....the "media" of 24/7 updates of the average person's life, thoughts/feelings, etc was not available even to your closest networks, much less random unknown people.........in the matter of a lil over 10 years......we have gone from localized social life of average people being only known within their social circle to publicized through media type platform to the whole world.

I don't think people grasp how novel this concept is.....suddenly the "superstar" and it's successes, failures, and mundane moments is you.......:mindblown:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why are you @ me? I haven't even posted in this thread.:gucci:
Cause you were in the other thread do aligning that billshyt video and here we have a situation that completely contradicts that video. Do you have the integrity to admit that you were wrong?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Cause you were in the other thread do aligning that billshyt video and here we have a situation that completely contradicts that video. Do you have the integrity to admit that you were wrong?
What other thread? What is this tread even about because I haven't been in this thread, I only came in here because you @me.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
These hoes are lost date who you wana but don't disturb niccas with your insecure lost self.
last week this wench was with a homeless looking cac.I'm standing minding my own business bytch comes six feet right in front of me kissing her bum ass country cowboy boots wearing CAC and smiled looking back while walking away elementary school shyt I shook my head felt shame for the harlot.worse part was she was really good looking and a hihop kinda chik
he was was a bum.
Damn she stunted on you