Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to "wish" its right in front of you :skip:

Well, if you want to get technical, It wasn't in front of me, because I don't follow this guy.
2. Is he actually black? He looks mixed or "exotical"
3. When I said "I wish black men would post something like this" , I meant specifically a pro bw "black women are the floor post"

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Well, if you want to get technical, It wasn't in front of me, because I don't follow this guy.
2. Is he actually black? He looks mixed or "exotical"
3. When I said "I wish black men would post something like this" , I meant specifically a pro bw "black women are the floor post"
I like how you have all these requirements for a brotha but an unknown cac can get praise:mjlol:. The point i was tryna make is the black men make post like that all the time an yall don't give a shyt but when a cac that no one follows says some lame shyt yall bout to fall over n shyt:hhh:.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
DCaKOgzUwAAS8og.jpg

Went on the nikka's twitter and found this. These are the no logic having ass women that commented on this white dude's post. You can't argue with them on facts when they can't do basic math, smh.

Women dont do logic fam. Get them in the feelz. The deep, repressed, unspokem feelz.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I like how you have all these requirements for a brotha but an unknown cac can get praise:mjlol:. The point i was tryna make is the black men make post like that all the time an yall don't give a shyt but when a cac that no one follows says some lame shyt yall bout to fall over n shyt:hhh:.
When the fukk did I praise a cac?

And from longline owing through that guys twitter it seems as if he's not being serious

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When the fukk did I praise a cac?

And from longline owing through that guys twitter it seems as if he's not being serious
"I wish a black man did this" That's bedwench code for saying "they treat us better" so yes you were praising him you not slick:russ:. And of course you don't think the brotha is not being serious which is also a code term for "I really don't give a fukk about his opinion". But if you have such a problem with him i have other examples to show you of black men praising black women........ oh wait you don't really care unless they have white skin:camby:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Cac: "The floor is black women :ahh:"

Sistas: ":blessed::noah:
hey king :shaq:"

Black man: "The floor is white women :ahh:"

Sistas: "
1493836407_888b48f2701ceeec31efc22a3972daaa.jpg

black man: "The floor is black women :ahh:

Sistas:
CUTWptNUcAAa1g3.jpg:large

:mjlol: our "loyal" queens brehs:laff:
I don't get why dudes still want to date the very women that obviously don't want them and actually even run to cacs just for MENTIONING the black women, the self-esteem is SO FUKKING LOW and the hate for brehs is so fukking high man.. just focus on getting you a real woman, PAWG LIFE*
:leostare:

*cool, loving black women not counting - I am referring to the black women who trip on black men but fall in love with a white boy for say 'black women'

*No The Coli Administrator who inboxes me with ´Hate speech´ when I explain something in very calm and clear terms. This is NOT hate speech. This is PURELY my opinion. I am not saying 'all black woman are...' or 'I hate all black women' or 'never date black women'. I am merely confirming what others are saying 'a white guy does this 'omg!' a black man would do this 'nothing or hate'. So please NO 'Hate Speech' in my inbox. Thank you.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't get why dudes still want to date the very women that obviously don't want them and actually even run to cacs just for MENTIONING the black women, the self-esteem is SO FUKKING LOW and the hate for brehs is so fukking high man.. just focus on getting you a real woman, PAWG LIFE*
:leostare:

*cool, loving black women not counting - I am referring to the black women who trip on black men but fall in love with a white boy for say 'black women'

*No The Coli Administrator who inboxes me with ´Hate speech´ when I explain something in very calm and clear terms. This is NOT hate speech. This is PURELY my opinion. I am not saying 'all black woman are...' or 'I hate all black women' or 'never date black women'. I am merely confirming what others are saying 'a white guy does this 'omg!' a black man would do this 'nothing or hate'. So please NO 'Hate Speech' in my inbox. Thank you.
So White women equals real women?:jbhmm:
H90u2.gif

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I wish a black man did this" That's bedwench code for saying "they treat us better" so yes you were praising him you not slick:russ:. And of course you don't think the brotha is not being serious which is also a code term for "I really don't give a fukk about his opinion". But if you have such a problem with him i have other examples to show you of black men praising black women........ oh wait you don't really care unless they have white skin:camby:

Probably not too far from the truth :ehh:
I'm confused. The title says DATING, but many of y'all are talking about fukkING, which is not the same thing.
I've dated plenty of white guys #nobedwench but I've never had sex with one.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's really sad.

I wish a black man had posted this.
Tbh I can see other black men calling a black man those names if he posted a similar pic.
You don't have to "wish" its right in front of you :skip:

I follow dude on Twitter. I think he might be trolling because that simping is out of character for him. I noticed that Sam/JackN4Tweets is doing the same thing too.