Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I cant wait to have children and indoctrinate them with the gospel that white people are INFERIOR and the black man and black woman is GOD.
That a a for sure way to make sure they do date out.
Black people need to stop making white people a topic.
Raise them and teach them their culture and of the greatness of black people.
Knowing my culture and what beauty and finesse black people have was enough for me to never want to date out or have mixed children.

kayslay

Daps
That's what pisses me off. I'm not a simp, a recovering one, and pisses me off to the high horse.

If the black woman was the floor. Smh
Show me proof of Black men giving Black women legit compliments not backhanded compliments where black women didn't appreciate them.
black women gotta tighten up tho... black men dont start blushing when women start throwing compliments at us... PAWGs aint blushing and tweeting about black men lust... they could care less... other races aint doing this shyt.... our women gotta stop..... yall look crazy.... yall might be the only people on earth who get happy when validated by other races.... literally no one else cares about this shyt except black women.... but that white supremacy media machine is a motherfukker tho......
There is no need to tell lies bruh.
You mean to tell me white and Hispanic women don't flock to black men's mentions when they publicly denounce black women in their favor?
You guys even through Twitter parties and make Bella threads when non Black women say they prefer Black guys so Groh with the B.S..
Just say you're uncomfortable with Black women showing interestand complimenting non Black men.

kayslay

Daps
That's how I feel. Another layer is a black woman got to be self-aware that she isn't first choice.
Why would Black women be first choice or preferred over a woman of their race?
Black men are the only race of men who openly prefer and put down their race but act surprised or act as if non Black men are weird or wrong because they don't do it.
Its called having ethnic and racial pride you guys should try it!

kayslay

Daps
"He's invited to he cookout"
This lines irks me to no end.
If you're interested in non blacks , fine.
But you don't have the right to invite them or give them leeway into Black space just because you're fond of them.
I especially side eye non African American blacks that say that shyt seeing as though they don't even have cookout in their culture.
Invite them to your house or your individual vsgibs or penis but don't try and force them on the rest of us.

kayslay

Daps

kayslay

Daps
well said

the biggest pawg loving c00n ain't even on the level of these black women. And on average I see/hear way more black women lusting/dreaming about a white man than a black man doing the same for a white woman. Half the black men that date white women be using they ass anyway :pachaha:, and they're submissive as fukk. I work w/ one that be slaving OT to support her fam & her lazy ass BD. I ain't mad at the nikka though; get those reparations :damn:
You are a a damn clown :russ:
I'm literally cracking the fukk up at this post:mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why would Black women be first choice or preferred over a woman of their race?
Black men are the only race of men who openly prefer and put down their race but act surprised or act as if non Black men are weird or wrong because they don't do it.
Its called having ethnic and racial pride you guys should try it!
Don't tell me that. Tell the wenches.