Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs getting credit for Ivan van sertimas work now

work cacs here called bullshyt. lol.

My my how the pendulum swings.

It's not what you know it's who says what you know.

Wait till they start telling you how we ruled Europe before the black plague. :shaq:

images

The barbarian invasions was a firm turning point in history. Quite as said, the old world was largely homogenous. The biggest divergence in appearance would be perhaps an a straight haired indian and a bantu, but the concept of other races like we have today was non existent.

c90b0e24590800ea3b1a0e72cc5cfcf4.jpg

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I’ve been quoted about 5 times and nobody yet has actually said why the fukk we’ve been at the bottom for so long…only that we’ve been lied to about history, which is obvious. I get being outnumbered out-powered or whatever, but for AT LEAST 400 YEARS we have not done anything or enough to try to change shyt. My question is why? Can you answer or do you want to post another meaningless smiley?
contingent on your belief in scripture and prophecy...Genesis 15:13. there's also a book of prophecies that was compiled by columbus, scholars say he set out to fulfill. stands to reason, at least to me, he set out to change the outcome. and we live in a system built on and rooted in and 100% focused on changing the outcome.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This man is gonna have an 'accident' if this talk catches. The real heart of white supremacy is having folks believe they were the first to do everything under the sun.

If it isn't the heart it's the liver.

Daps
this nikka so hell bent to prove a point that may not necessarily be true, I need you to ask yourselves. IF this is so true then why is it a problem to find significant proof. If white folks truly erased us being here then that must be the most successful genocide in all of modern history because they definitely made sure to leave no traces behind
Under anthropological study scrutiny, none of the assertions would survive. What happened to ship and navigation technologies from Africa after they left? I mean if Africans had these technologies way before the Europeans, we would have ruled the earth by now. What happened to language continuity? If these Olmecs were Africans, even after they disappeared some part of their language will be integrated into the next absorbing South-American civilization. Could we link some of words back to an area/ethnic groups in Africa?
I am very skeptical about this.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This man is gonna have an 'accident' if this talk catches. The real heart of white supremacy is having folks believe they were the first to do everything under the sun.

You internet militants are something else. This shyt has been said for 40+ years, no one is going to have an "accident". :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is known, do people think all those black South Americans came on slave ships?

Plenty of ancient Mayan art looks like Black folks. Also, why there are pyramids in central and South America.

olmec2.jpg

I think we’re eventually going to discover there was a global African empire which is why there are pyramids as far as China.
this would break the minds of so many people :wow:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
No shyt sherlock it took a cac saying something for you to believe it? Yo whose mans is this?:stopitslime:
Ofcourse I already knew this bytch nikka, but I created the thread for non believers. Just because you know something dont assume others do too, you sound stupid af

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Evidence of such would obviously be attributed to the occupants which are assumed to be the native, this aligns with the the process of being coopted, therefore any form of monument or thing of note are are given credence to mongoloid populations, this happens quite often when original polualtions are subsumed.
You kept calling them aboriginal and claiming they were here BEFORE the Siberians were here. But there's literally no evidence of anyone here before the Siberians were here. There is Native American (Siberian-related) DNA going back 11,500 years, there are evidence of their habitations coming in from Alaska and moving across the continent a few thousand years before that, and then nothing. NOTHING human in the Americas at all. So where were the "aboriginals" that you claim predated them?

Reconstructing the Deep Population History of Central and South America

Ancient DNA confirms Native Americans’ deep roots in North and South America | Science | AAAS

Terminal Pleistocene Alaskan genome reveals first founding population of Native Americans | Nature

Ancient DNA reveals complex migrations of the first Americans

More stupidity stating mongolids can be dark skin, sans miscegination this is also a lie. This is youre recourring problem of attributing false contributions to these people, using ignorance to propel the your misunderstadings and dismissing the irrefutable evidence thats in front of you. There are only three races aborignal, mongoloid and caucasion. Mongoloid is apt as it focuses genetics rather than nationality, nationality is trnasient, gentics are fixed

This is some of the dumbest fukking shyt I've seen on this subject. You're talking idiotic European categories from the 1800s with zero scientific basis. Don't you ever feel the need to actually get evidence for your claims instead of repeating this sort of ignorant shyt?

You're making claim after claim after claim but refusing to provide ANY evidence for any of these claims.

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You kept calling them aboriginal and claiming they were here BEFORE the Siberians were here. But there's literally no evidence of anyone here before the Siberians were here. There is Native American (Siberian-related) DNA going back 11,500 years, there are evidence of their habitations coming in from Alaska and moving across the continent a few thousand years before that, and then nothing. NOTHING human in the Americas at all. So where were the "aboriginals" that you claim predated them?

Reconstructing the Deep Population History of Central and South America

Ancient DNA confirms Native Americans’ deep roots in North and South America | Science | AAAS

Terminal Pleistocene Alaskan genome reveals first founding population of Native Americans | Nature

Ancient DNA reveals complex migrations of the first Americans

This is some of the dumbest fukking shyt I've seen on this subject. You're talking idiotic European categories from the 1800s with zero scientific basis. Don't you ever feel the need to actually get evidence for your claims instead of repeating this sort of ignorant shyt?

You're making claim after claim after claim but refusing to provide ANY evidence for any of these claims.

this moron whining about "racist european classifications".. good, its sounds just about accurate, there is no problem with that system of race determination, reality doesnt have to agree with you
more circular reasoning, more nonsense, let me ask you as question

why is this phenotype possible?
2f1e897008da06d8db409c3dc526f513.jpg

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because a random white man says it doesn't make it true :russ:
Y'all can't have it both ways, either "the white man is hiding our real history as the original Native Hebrews, don't take the white mans word for it" or "white man agrees with me now, take his word for it" :mjlol: