Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Understood but there was not ONE time in history that our people said “fukk this” and attempted to overthrow any and everybody in the way?
To be fair a lot of it was simply the progression of weapon systems. Asians (specifically the Chinese) and Europeans had gun powder first. Hard to compete with guns if you don’t have any. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Europeans and Asians who had those things early, and figured out how to use them at sea, advanced quicker than other groups and their ancestors today (USA, China) are the predominant nations.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Yes.

The Alamo (Al-Mosque) was a originally a Mosque.

giphy-downsized.gif

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
This video has gotten passed around like a blunt. I don't deny Black people traveled the world, but I feel like there are some people that claimed we did everything, when that wasn't really the case. If West Coast africans traveled to the new world, it wasn't a lot of them, and many of them probably didn't make it back.
Yes. The Alamo (Al-Mosque) was a originally a Mosque.
The alamo was named after trees called "alamo" in Spanish. Since it was after the Reconquista in the late 1400s it was made to be a church to convert the local indians to Christianity. It did have a dome on top like a mosque though

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what you're trying to say. It doesn't have to be a city-state, hunter gatherers have been making tools, making cave art, leaving behind their bones, etc. for hundreds of thousands of years. There's no evidence of any of this in the Americas before the Siberians went over, no ancient human presence at all like we see in Africa, Europe, and Asia.

How can you claim that aboriginal americans existed before the siberians came over and yet left no trace of their bones, tools, homes, anything?

First off "mongoloid" is an old-school racist category with no scientific basis at all. Claiming "mogoloids will never have black skin unless they are admixed" is just a made-up statement. As I already pointed out, aboriginal southeast asians have their own genetic structure separate from east asians, but they're still more closely related to the east asians than to any other group. They are not related to aboriginal africans or native americans at all.

They're talked about plenty if you move in any realm where this shyt is actually discussed. You can read the studies on it, it's just a lie to claim it's not accounted for.

Discerning the Origins of the Negritos, First Sundaland People: Deep Divergence and Archaic Admixture

https://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cg...om/&httpsredir=1&article=2057&context=humbiol

Negrito - Wikipedia

There's no doubt on how it occurred. Hunter-gatherer groups of aboriginal southeast asians hadd their home territories invaded by east asians, they were oppressed, attacked, enslaved, etc. over history but still maintained their groups to a degree. This a long record of this.

That's nothing like you're trying to claim for the Americas, where you're making up an imagined very recent conflict between aboriginal americans and invading siberians that you have zero evidence for, somehow insisting that the aboriginal americans were dominating the culture and places like the Mayan Empire up until recent history, but then suddenly disappeared and now all these siberian-original native americans are magically filling up the region speaking mayan languages and speaking of their mayan past without any trace of your hypothetical aboriginal american DNA.

You seem to base most your arguments on assumed ignorance, excusing your lack of evidence by just waving your hands around and claiming we can't know anything while still insisting that you know everything.

Evidence of such would obviously be attributed to the occupants which are assumed to be the native, this aligns with the the process of being coopted, therefore any form of monument or thing of note are are given credence to mongoloid populations, this happens quite often when original polualtions are subsumed. Its akin to attributing the pyramids to the current egyptian population and using it to dismiss the existance of its previous inhabitant. Notice this extnds to language as well as language is also a tool that can be coopted.The evidence is right in front of you but operating on circular reasoning would make you blind to the obvious.

More stupidity stating mongolids can be dark skin, sans miscegination this is also a lie. This is youre recourring problem of attributing false contributions to these people, using ignorance to propel the your misunderstadings and dismissing the irrefutable evidence thats in front of you. There are only three races aborignal, mongoloid and caucasion. Mongoloid is apt as it focuses genetics rather than nationality, nationality is trnasient, gentics are fixed

Dark skin is exclusive to the former of the three, if the latter two is characetrized by it then its an indictment on them being the decandants of rape and conquest. If a mongolid has dark skin then you must point to a seperate population outside of itself to allow this exchange of blood. Native populations are the correct response. Again, this is why SEA Asia is the basis for exposing such, try harder to fixate on african and i wull continuely tell you it is irrelevant to the argument. They are black and are native, unrelated to the mongloid occupants. This admixture is contigent on there existance, as is the story told in the americas. Youre firm on operating on false.assumptions and misaligned beliefs.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I was negged and one starred fo oblivion for saying this. I honestly believe most black people were already here.

It was very difficult to transport slaves in disease infested ships for months on end without them dying on the way there.

Plus if there were so many slaves taken, we are talking millions and millions.. wouldn’t there be a shortage of Africans or at least at some point and time?

And there are native Americans who have history passed down orally from ancestor to ancestor and many state that black people were already in America.

There’s also the fact that you can’t find many of the so called slave ships in current day, nor the massive amounts of forests that would have been consumed to build said ships.
there was in certain areas like the kingdom of kongo thats why they started expanding.

most ships in that day also had to be broken down and were purposefully reused for some parts

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cacs getting credit for Ivan van sertimas work now

work cacs here called bullshyt. lol.

My my how the pendulum swings.

It's not what you know it's who says what you know.

Wait till they start telling you how we ruled Europe before the black plague. :shaq:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Did anybody here watch the video. :dwillhuh:

Its about contact with America, he did not say there was a whole black civilization here. He even says at the end that 20 million slaves were transported from Africa.
:mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Thanks for sharing nothing
this nikka so hell bent to prove a point that may not necessarily be true, I need you to ask yourselves. IF this is so true then why is it a problem to find significant proof. If white folks truly erased us being here then that must be the most successful genocide in all of modern history because they definitely made sure to leave no traces behind