Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Slavery isn't even close to being ancient history. Its recorded fairly wel... :stopitslime::francis::mjlol:

If I could magically make SOME dcendents of slaves magically not be from Africa I would, if for nothing else but their peace of mind coz...

Also not every statue/painting/cave drawing... of a flat wide nose and full lips is of an African. These features are indeed dominant in Black/african/negroid people but they are not exclusive to us. Heck not every black person has a typical flat wide nose, some have straight/pointy/other types of noses... not every black person Ithas full lips, doesn't mean that they are not black or the reverse...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
One of yall posted the two part speech with Dr. Velu Annamalai, where he talks shyt about brahmins and ghandi. He also bigs up Dr. Henrike Clarke. Talks about how the Ganges was named after an African King. Goes into how "Aryans" messed with Vedic religion to control darker skinned people

I found one Hour long video, but they doctored it. YouTube probably did it, was wondering if any of yall had the links

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This is not news to anyone but the ignorant.
we are the seeds of earth.......we were everywhere first.
UKVu0t8.gif

That's a dope line....seeds of the earth...:wow:

One of yall posted the two part speech with Dr. Velu Annamalai, where he talks shyt about brahmins and ghandi. He also bigs up Dr. Henrike Clarke. Talks about how the Ganges was named after an African King. Goes into how "Aryans" messed with Vedic religion to control darker skinned people

I found one Hour long video, but they doctored it. YouTube probably did it, was wondering if any of yall had the links

Interesting. Will watch.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
"This message by tuckdog has been removed from public view. Saturday at 5:19 PM, Reason: Misinformation."
:gucci:
We got the gestapo moderating TLR? Why remove posts because you disagree?. If they didn't violate rules let it rock