Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Ofcourse I already knew this bytch nikka, but I created the thread for non believers. Just because you know something dont assume others do too, you sound stupid af
AND YOU SOUND MAD AF GET YOUR PANTIES OUT OF YOUR BUSSY HO

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Under anthropological study scrutiny, none of the assertions would survive. What happened to ship and navigation technologies from Africa after they left? I mean if Africans had these technologies way before the Europeans, we would have ruled the earth by now. What happened to language continuity? If these Olmecs were Africans, even after they disappeared some part of their language will be integrated into the next absorbing South-American civilization. Could we link some of words back to an area/ethnic groups in Africa?
I am very skeptical about this.
THE REAL QUESTIONS nikkas wanna ignore, we can even see language continuity between Spanish and Arabic because of the moors but no trace of that here between Olmec, Aztecs, Mayans etc.

nikkas here can’t speak another language but I’ve constantly said languages are dna roadmap of the world. You want to study a culture tradition and history then look at their language

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
History is taught by the victor. The loser has no say. Since white people control the history/media/information we'll never get the real truth about Africa. If you told anyone about sea-faring African tribes that existed thousands of years ago folks will laugh in your face. Or that the legendary Atlantis was in West Africa, no one will believe it.
There is no Atlantis, its a myth based likely on oral histories regarding several civilizations.

The existence of sea-faring African groups has never been in dispute, Africans have been a part of international trade routes for millennia.

That has nothing to do with this silly fantasy about African people being Indigenous to the United States and the subsequent belief that the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade never happened.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair a lot of it was simply the progression of weapon systems. Asians (specifically the Chinese) and Europeans had gun powder first. Hard to compete with guns if you don’t have any. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Europeans and Asians who had those things early, and figured out how to use them at sea, advanced quicker than other groups and their ancestors today (USA, China) are the predominant nations.
Weapon systems and conquests for debt are largely the reason behind Europe's expansion after the 1500s - basically, the constant need to conqueror, raid, and loot - along with the growth of the capitalist mode of production, led to decades-long campaigns and regional alliances based on the need to pay back debt (that's the original reason Columbus et al were permitted to come to the "New World" - to repay the debts of their benefactors over the decades).

The frequent contact with and development alongside other civilizations led to innovation for-profit and destruction. The Arab, North African, and West Asian regimes were the strongest prior, but they didn't have a terminal war machine that needed to be fed, so they eventually were outmatched by the growing Western powers.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
There's a whole wikipedia page about pre columbian contact theories. Its possible people from Asia, India, Africa and Polynesia may have visited America.

Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic contact theories - Wikipedia

Polynesian dna from before European contact has been found in some South American people today.
No one is disputing the fact they visited what people are arguing whether WHOLE CIVILIZATIONS are African in origin. I firmly believe we made contact what I don’t believe is that we made whole civilizations
There is no Atlantis, its a myth based likely on oral histories regarding several civilizations.

The existence of sea-faring African groups has never been in dispute, Africans have been a part of international trade routes for millennia.

That has nothing to do with this silly fantasy about African people being Indigenous to the United States and the subsequent belief that the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade never happened.
thank you we’ve been had trade routes even the Chinese came to east Africa to establish trade around the 14th Century some of them have descendants in Kenya that date all the way back but on top there’s visible proof for that here there’s no visible proof people just grasping for straws

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Atlantis existed, the nazis believed in it and they werent stupid. The chap above whining about racism likes to dismiss certain idea when its crucial to understanding the issues and contexualize things properly. I rather follow century ago certain thought conventions that were were raw and unaplogetic then this landscape meant to obfucate reality and persist shallow mantras like we are all equal

Geordi

All Star
Daps
No one is disputing the fact they visited what people are arguing whether WHOLE CIVILIZATIONS are African in origin. I firmly believe we made contact what I don’t believe is that we made whole civilizations
Yeah, Tariq and some Hoteps got people brainwashed into thinking they are not from Africa for their grift.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Atlantis existed, the nazis believed in it and they werent stupid. The chap above whining about racism likes to dismiss certain idea when its crucial to understanding the issues and contexualize things properly. I rather follow century ago certain thought conventions that were were raw and unaplogetic then this landscape meant to obfucate reality and persist shallow mantras like we are all equal
"The Nazis believed in it" isn't the winning statement you think it is.

They also believed they were Aryans (which they weren't), in phrenology (which is junk science), biological race (junk science as well), Positive Christianity, etc.

Atlantis is literally an allegory made by Plato in his work "Critics" :dead:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Nazis believed in it" isn't the winning statement you think it is.

They also believed they were Aryans (which they weren't), in phrenology (which is junk science), biological race (junk science as well), Positive Christianity, etc.

Atlantis is literally an allegory made by Plato in his work "Critics" :dead:

nah, they were spot on, on certain issues, and the one mentioned periviously was one of them. What do you consider an aryan? Using it as a catch all for indo european descendants then its an apt term

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Native Americans were able to escape slavery, because they had encampments with military power and knew the lay of the land, which caused a lot of problems for white people. The reason chattel slavery lasted so long is because we were outnumbered, didn't know where we were, and didn't have any established bases of power nearby. In the underground railroad, there were very few places to hide. Where were our Black Native encampments? Why did we have to go all the way to Canada? I really don't believe black people were native Americans.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
THE REAL QUESTIONS nikkas wanna ignore, we can even see language continuity between Spanish and Arabic because of the moors but no trace of that here between Olmec, Aztecs, Mayans etc.

nikkas here can’t speak another language but I’ve constantly said languages are dna roadmap of the world. You want to study a culture tradition and history then look at their language
Yes, I've been studying this in my free time but I always seem to just go in circles. Do you only study it through a historical and scientific lens? Does the concepts of the Abrahamic religions distort the facts and should not be considered?
I'm asking because the concept that we (homo sapiens) originated in Africa (Ethiopia) is scientifically based. Taking this idea at face value, how do you explain the concept that the first Jewish Kingdom was established in Ethiopia in 325 AD, over 2000 years after the creation of Judaism in Israel? Also Ge'ez is scientifically older than Hebrew so how the hell does this all makes sense?:mindblown:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this moron whining about "racist european classifications".. good, its sounds just about accurate, there is no problem with that system of race determination, reality doesnt have to agree with you

So you use racist European classifications from the 1800s, unscientific bullshyt made up with no evidence and before they even knew what genetics was, just because it "sounds good" to you?

:mjlol:

I keep asking you to provide ANY receipts that your bullshyt is true and you can't. The genetics prove you wrong, the archeology proves you wrong, the cultural history proves you wrong, but you won't even defend yourself, seems like you're just committed to being wrong.