Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It was more than bowing down. They were divided and conquered. Columbus initial thought upon seeing these Africans and all that gold was he could enslave them within weeks as written in his journals not knowing the Africans would’ve gave them as much gold as they wanted. But Africans were extremely welcoming people not seeing these white peoples as a threat. Once engrained within the community they( white colonizers) would then go between tribes starting rumors and conflicts until the two tribes wiped each other out and then they would come in and take the resources be it human and otherwise.

Are you referring to Columbus's involvement in Guinea and the African slave trade or are you talking about Columbus's trips to America?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you referring to Columbus's involvement in Guinea and the African slave trade or are you talking about Columbus's trips to America?
His initial landing in what is now the Bahamas and meeting the Guanahani, island natives.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
His initial landing in what is now the Bahamas and meeting the Guanahani, island natives.

Then why did you call them Africans? Columbus had seen Africans before and clearly said that these Taino were different (he described them as brown, neither black nor white, like the native peoples of the Canary Islands, and said their hair was straight and long but coarse), he brought many back to Europe and they weren't considered Africans there. Experts can now work out that their language was part of the Arawakan language group related normally to other Native American languages and their DNA best matches the natives of the northern coast of South America with the split occurring about 1500 B.C. They didn't have any resistance to old world diseases (one of the reasons Black slaves had to be brought over was because all the natives kept dying), and their religious system was based on American crops and animals. Writers of the time who traveled to the islands and documented what was happening like Bartolomé de las Casas and Girolamo Benzoni specifically contrasted the natives from the African slaves that were brought in to replace them and never seemed to think they were the same at all.

What Columbus Really Thought about Native Americans | The Witness

Taíno language - Wikipedia

Taino - New World Encyclopedia

Origins and genetic legacies of the Caribbean Taino

July 2015: Bartolomé de las Casas and 500 Years of Racial Injustice | Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective

AN ITALIAN IN THE NEW WORLD: GIROLAMO BENZONI'S "HISTORIA DEL MONDO NUOVO" on JSTOR

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why did you call them Africans? Columbus had seen Africans before and clearly said that these Taino were different (he described them as brown, neither black nor white, like the native peoples of the Canary Islands, and said their hair was straight and long but coarse), he brought many back to Europe and they weren't considered Africans there. Experts can now work out that their language was part of the Arawakan language group related normally to other Native American languages and their DNA best matches the natives of the northern coast of South America with the split occurring about 1500 B.C. They didn't have any resistance to old world diseases (one of the reasons Black slaves had to be brought over was because all the natives kept dying), and their religious system was based on American crops and animals. Writers of the time who traveled to the islands and documented what was happening like Bartolomé de las Casas and Girolamo Benzoni specifically contrasted the natives from the African slaves that were brought in to replace them and never seemed to think they were the same at all.

What Columbus Really Thought about Native Americans | The Witness

Taíno language - Wikipedia

Origins and genetic legacies of the Caribbean Taino

July 2015: Bartolomé de las Casas and 500 Years of Racial Injustice | Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective

AN ITALIAN IN THE NEW WORLD: GIROLAMO BENZONI'S "HISTORIA DEL MONDO NUOVO" on JSTOR
Although I appreciate you trying to goad a debate you knew what I meant and it was more so a mistype on my behalf after reading this thread. Replace African with black and my point stands. He wanted to kill and enslave the locals for their resources.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying this for the longest
Black people were in the USA long before the colonizers came and fukked it up :francis:

Damn shame.
Thank you Mr Random White Man for giving those of us who have been saying this some credibility:francis:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Lol huh life started in East Africa Black people are the original humans as we are 100% homo sapien sapien with no presence of other human dna like the neantherdals and homo denisovan like the rest. That last part of statement is highly egregious

Naw...we're hybrids too.

And even africans who think their bloodlines are pure are wrong.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Although I appreciate you trying to goad a debate you knew what I meant and it was more so a mistype on my behalf after reading this thread. Replace African with black and my point stands. He wanted to kill and enslave the locals for their resources.

Yo breh after reading this thread i can't take anything for granted. :pachaha:

Yeah, Columbus was an evil fukking man who knew exactly what he wanted to do from the moment he set eyes on the islands. He was motivated by greed and greed alone with zero concern for others.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Just reading thru the thread like :sas2:.

You guys really mean the best, but you don't understand why you're wrong or at best only partially right.

It's because no matter how educated or enlightened you are, you're still approaching history in a linear manner. Not your fault because that's what academia has taught. Your reasoning is circular...have you ever considered history is too?

The one person I see who may have a clue or is actually aware is @Kitsune.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
modern science will tell you your wrong as they've run this stats over 100x but ight

You must be very careful and use discernment with modern science. Modern science leads you to alotta "but wait...how...where...who...when" and they have no answer. Or the answer they do give you would take someone with no common sense to believe.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You must be very careful and use discernment with modern science. Modern science leads you to alotta "but wait...how...where...who...when" and they have no answer. Or the answer they do give you would take someone with no common sense to believe.
both modern science and history cross reference this and point to each other

facts
life started in east africa as we know it so far (all abrahamic religions say that's where the garden of eden is located, funnily enough)
black people are the only humans who are 100% homo sapiens with no other homo groups like neanderthal and denisovans

unless you have some kind award winning nobel peace prize proof that completely refutes the first 2 which has been proven so far i dont think this is the hill you want to bury yourself on

I'm all for hearing something that completely disproves what i have stated but it better be a superman steel disposition

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo breh after reading this thread i can't take anything for granted. :pachaha:

Yeah, Columbus was an evil fukking man who knew exactly what he wanted to do from the moment he set eyes on the islands. He was motivated by greed and greed alone with zero concern for others.
Lol I feel you bro.. and you’re right..Columbus was a genocidal piece of shyt.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL