Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:mjtf:

:salute:

I appreciate you for posting this. I didn't know we had people on the Coli still that wildly and woefully ignorant.
I’ve been quoted about 5 times and nobody yet has actually said why the fukk we’ve been at the bottom for so long…only that we’ve been lied to about history, which is obvious. I get being outnumbered out-powered or whatever, but for AT LEAST 400 YEARS we have not done anything or enough to try to change shyt. My question is why? Can you answer or do you want to post another meaningless smiley?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When was the mongolian conquest? There is your answer for when they arrived into the americas.Consider its much later than your bullshyt estimation. 20000 years? you just exposed yourself. Youre shallow conjecture is founded an extremely faulty timeline, no later, no earlier.

You didn't answer any of the questions.

* What is your evidence that the timeline is wrong?

* What is your evidence that there were people in the Americas before the Mongolians/Siberians came over?

* Where is the genetic evidence for the supposedly preexisting population?

* How the hell did this pre-existing population stay in power until a few hundred years ago and then suddenly collapse with zero remnant?

I'm not making any "shallow conjecture", I'm basing my claim on the lack of any archeological/fossil evidence for a pre-existing civilization in the Americas before the Siberians came over and the lack of any genetic evidence for a preexisting influence outside of those Siberian migrants. Like I said there's no reason to doubt that African sailors made it to the Americas before Columbus did, but claiming there was a pre-existing population in America before the native americans came in is completely unsupported.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't answer any of the questions.

* What is your evidence that the timeline is wrong?

* What is your evidence that there were people in the Americas before the Mongolians/Siberians came over?

* Where is the genetic evidence for the supposedly preexisting population?

* How the hell did this pre-existing population stay in power until a few hundred years ago and then suddenly collapse with zero remnant?

I'm not making any "shallow conjecture", I'm basing my claim on the lack of any archeological/fossil evidence for a pre-existing civilization in the Americas before the Siberians came over and the lack of any genetic evidence for a preexisting influence outside of those Siberian migrants. Like I said there's no reason to doubt that African sailors made it to the Americas before Columbus did, but claiming there was a pre-existing population in America before the native americans came in is completely unsupported.

The first civilization was somewhere in Sumer no more than what? 7000 years ago? Youre more than doubling, scaling back the inception and retrofitting of a people and identity that simply didnt exist at the time into a territoy that had yet to have a history of its own. Youre simply talking nonsense. Your following questions are just as inept.

The self depicted murals depict a non mongolid people, mongoloids will never have black skin unless they are admixed, this mixture is commonly found in SEA Asia which, again, still possesses remants of its aborginal population that allows this genetic mixture to occur. Do you understand how this carries over into the americas as the non existance of a pre-native population would preclude the prominant phenotype of the americas (pre-columbus) from occuring. How often are the black native of asia spoken about? Youre fixated on irreverent bullshyt to force your narrative. When a philpinno takes a genetic test does it account for this black native population? No, despite it being apart of them, a biased foundation that fails to thoroughly examine these transient, both easily and largely dimissed criteria.

To your last question, ask the same about the native black asians, how did it occur? Who gives a fukk. It did occur, however,and these people still exist as a reminder, dismisal of your childish disbelief in forcing these shallow rhetoical questions that seem unlikely to a person that simply isnt paying attention

Last edited:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s cool and all, but that’s just pisses me off even more. So, since the beginning of got damn time we have taken L after L after L after L. Why the fukk did our people just bow down to any and everybody? (I’m not big on history at all so I’m sure they didn’t literally “bow down” and there is more to it)
Bruh nobody bowed to shyt..you do know climate change destroy civilizations right? There’s change every 250000 years..everybody get a chance to shine.black ppl been ruling the world for long long long time before white ppl existed

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The first civilization was somewhere in Sumer no more than what? 7000 years ago? Youre more than doubling, scaling back the inception and retrofitting of a people and identity that simply didnt exist at the time into a territoy that had yet to have a history of its own. Youre simply talking nonsense. Your following questions are just as inept.
I have no idea what you're trying to say. It doesn't have to be a city-state, hunter gatherers have been making tools, making cave art, leaving behind their bones, etc. for hundreds of thousands of years. There's no evidence of any of this in the Americas before the Siberians went over, no ancient human presence at all like we see in Africa, Europe, and Asia.

How can you claim that aboriginal americans existed before the siberians came over and yet left no trace of their bones, tools, homes, anything?

The self depicted murals depict a non mongolid people, mongoloids will never have black skin unless they are admixed, this mixture is commonly found in SEA Asia which, again, still possesses remants of its aborginal population that allows this genetic mixture to occur. Do you understand how this carries over into the americas as the non existance of a pre-native population would preclude this from happening.
First off "mongoloid" is an old-school racist category with no scientific basis at all. Claiming "mogoloids will never have black skin unless they are admixed" is just a made-up statement. As I already pointed out, aboriginal southeast asians have their own genetic structure separate from east asians, but they're still more closely related to the east asians than to any other group. They are not related to aboriginal africans or native americans at all.

How often are the black native of asia spoken about?
Youre fixated on irreverent bullshyt to force your narrative. When a philpinno takes a genetic test does it account for this black native population? No, despite it being apart of them, a biased foundation that fails to thoroughly examine these transient, both easily and largely dimissed criteria.
They're talked about plenty if you move in any realm where this shyt is actually discussed. You can read the studies on it, it's just a lie to claim it's not accounted for.

Discerning the Origins of the Negritos, First Sundaland People: Deep Divergence and Archaic Admixture

https://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cg...om/&httpsredir=1&article=2057&context=humbiol

Negrito - Wikipedia

To your last question, ask the same about the native black asians, how did it occur? Despite it occuring however, as it surely did, these people still exist to dismiss your disbelief in forcing these shallow rhetoical questions
There's no doubt on how it occurred. Hunter-gatherer groups of aboriginal southeast asians hadd their home territories invaded by east asians, they were oppressed, attacked, enslaved, etc. over history but still maintained their groups to a degree. This a long record of this.

That's nothing like you're trying to claim for the Americas, where you're making up an imagined very recent conflict between aboriginal americans and invading siberians that you have zero evidence for, somehow insisting that the aboriginal americans were dominating the culture and places like the Mayan Empire up until recent history, but then suddenly disappeared and now all these siberian-original native americans are magically filling up the region speaking mayan languages and speaking of their mayan past without any trace of your hypothetical aboriginal american DNA.

You seem to base most your arguments on assumed ignorance, excusing your lack of evidence by just waving your hands around and claiming we can't know anything while still insisting that you know everything.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Maybe even a millenia, gave them gold tipped spears and all of the islands in the Caribbean had African names, the africans named the Americas.

:ohhh:, that had to be Mansa Musa's people (the guy in my avatar and richest man who ever lived) with all that gold. Them nikkas had gold tipped weapons and spears :whoo:

A white man said it, so it must be true :krs:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly and another thing I want to know is, how would they be able to afford to feed the slaves and keep them clean while at sea for months? Got people continuously speaking this narrative that we came over here on boats and shyt
I knew this thread would devolve into this

Every time.

Act like genetics are not a thing. Your ancestors didn't live through that so you could pretend they didn't in the future.

The levels of ignorance are astounding.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Exactly and another thing I want to know is, how would they be able to afford to feed the slaves and keep them clean while at sea for months? Got people continuously speaking this narrative that we came over here on boats and shyt

Wait.....you're denying that slave ships were physically possible? :dahell:

So your narrative was that there were millions of Black people with African genetics already here with their own societies and shyt, and a few thousand white Americans came over and immediately subjugated all of them, destroyed their societies completely, brainwashed them, erased all knowledge of their past, and convinced them they had come over on slave ships while getting a lot of them to make up fake family histories for themselves. Succeeded in all that insta-conquest with zero trace even though Black folk were spread all the way from the USA to the Caribbean to Brazil. And I guess the British, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch were all collaborating on the conspiracy to keep their story straight even though they were bitter enemies often at war with each other?

Also, while multiple different European nations were running the same airtight conspiracy on the Black native americans, they for some reason also agreed let the non-black native americans keep their history and origin and memories and all that shyt even though they were oppressing them the same way, and despite being bitter enemies trying to exterminate them, they somehow got them to join the conspiracy to erase the existence of millions of black native americans.

And of course somehow getting the Africans to join the conspiracy too and make up stories of slave raids, slave ships, and all that even though by your account those slave ships never could have made it to the Americas.

Like, is that really your story or am I missing something here? :what:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What utility or purpose does this serve?:mjlol:

FBA/Ados are West Africans

U don't even have to be pan-african or afrocentric to acknowledge that. It's just the truth:francis:
Did you watch the video? The Africans who came over were West African. Just like WP are still European even after they've been in America for hundreds of years.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm so happy the truth shall finally set us free

I was pondering late night...The Ancient Americans had the Pharohs tweaking off that yayA
I feel possibly Akhenaten did a couple rows and was like

:ohhh:

"fukk it new system.
I'M God now mfkers build me a 100ft sky scraper throw some wings on that bytch, and, and lion feet....'
:ehh:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm so happy the truth shall finally set us free

I was pondering late night...The Ancient Americans had the Pharohs tweaking off that yayA
I feel possibly Akhenaten did a couple rows and was like

:ohhh:

"fukk it new system.
I'M God now mfkers build me a 100ft sky scraper throw some wings on that bytch, and, and lion feet....'
:ehh:

:russ: Exactly