Cac admits Africans were in America centuries before Columbus

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
monoglioans invaded the americas, there descendants currently carrying the title of native when they are nothing but glorified squatters. These mongoloids mixed with the dark aboriganal natives which is why they inherited notable indigenous features but they are no more native than the spainards that arrived centuries later.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This is known, do people think all those black South Americans came on slave ships?

Plenty of ancient Mayan art looks like Black folks. Also, why there are pyramids in central and South America.

olmec2.jpg

I think we’re eventually going to discover there was a global African empire which is why there are pyramids as far as China.
The pyramids in the Americas are way too young tho. I dont think thats a connection tbh

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

indio, mixed blood and as a result has aboriginal features he naturally wouldnt possess, if you notice he looks practically SEA Asian, a population which holds notable admixture from the black natives the mongoloid population mixed with effectively making them blasians, his invading ancestors sans admixture would stray much further than the comparison

Jet-Luga-Pinoy-Fitness-17-2.jpg

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The pyramids in the Americas are way too young tho. I dont think thats a connection tbh
Not to mention they're not constructed similarly nor used for the same purpose. If you look at the Olmecs, Maya, Aztecs, and Inca, they all built different pyramids of different structure for different reasons in different eras...I mean the earliest pyramid-shaped structures were built in Iran/Iraq/Syria about a thousand years before the Egyptians started building pyramids, so it's obvious that they had different starts in different places and weren't all one origin.

There are pyramids all over the world because in a low-tech society, a pyramid is the most stable large structure. I mean even an anthill is a fukking pyramid, that's the shape that works if you want something to last forever without toppling over.

Red-Termite-Hill-Namibia-Africa.jpg

shutterstock_189246134.jpg

6329066700e6245498ae87d75eb047a6.jpg

main-qimg-5fe0ff235c2f6a3fcd48f558bb9a4075

1280px-Anthill.jpg

insects-anthill.jpg

indio, mixed blood and as a result has aboriginal features he naturally wouldnt possess, if you notice he looks practically SEA Asian, a population which holds notable admixture from the black natives the mongoloid population mixed with effectively making them blasians, his invading ancestors sans admixture would stray much further than the comparison

Jet-Luga-Pinoy-Fitness-17-2.jpg

If you just mean that there were dark-skinned persons in South America and SE Asia both, I agree. But those dark-skinned native populations don't have genetics anything like west africans.

This article I posted earlier shows admixture across different populations throughout the world, I only posted a couple of the more interesting graphics but the link is a wealth of information.
Human ancestry correlates with language and reveals that race is not an objective genomic classifier | Scientific Reports

41598_2017_1837_Fig1_HTML.jpg

Each of the colors represents a different genetic lineage. Notice how each of the different geographic areas are made up of people of completely different genetic backgrounds, and even individual groups are made up of different colors themselves meaning they have mixed genetic background, plus some of the genetic backgrounds are shared across different continents. There's no way to look at that chart and decide that 4-5 races is the most sensible way to divide people.

41598_2017_1837_Fig2_HTML.jpg

That's another way of showing the data. Notice that there is less genetic difference between the east african and west asian lineages than there is between east african and south african. Notice that native americans are closer genetically to many asian groups than some of those asian groups are to each other. Notice that southern european and northern african lineages are closer to each other than southern europeans are to northern europeans. Notice that the south indian and south asian (north indian) lineages are so different from each other that they're in two entire different sections.

Don't forget that those genetic groupings don't even represent actual human populations today either. For example, the average person in Iran today is some mix of the south asian, west asian, north asian, and arabian ancestries, with every person in Iran being a different mix. Whereas someone from Libya is a different mix of arabian, west asian, north african, southern european, east african, and other ancestries.

African sailors making it to the Americas a long time before Columbus is highly believable. Having some massive unknown society in the Americas or being the 'true source' of the Black American population ain't. We're supposed to believe that even after all the wars, genocides, illnesses, reservation schools, brainwashing, etc. for 500 years there are millions of Native Americans from hundreds of different tribes who remember their specific tribe and culture and language and way of life and practices and history....but that somehow in a just a few decades a few thousand Europeans whupped the ENTIRE Black population of both North and South America to the point that literally every single Black person completely forgot every single thing about where they had come from, and also managed to destroy every skeleton and record and remnant of their way of life except for a few vague statues? The idea that all the light-skinned Native Americans remembered exactly where they came from but all the Black-skinned ones completely forgot is just fukking disrespectful.

The idea that a few thousand Europeans could so completely wipe out the culture of tens of millions of Black folk to the point where every trace of the original society completely vanished and every memory of it completely destroyed erases all the ancestors. Don't ascribe god-like powers to White invaders, they were brutal, evil, and violent but they weren't all-powerful.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This is known, do people think all those black South Americans came on slave ships?

Plenty of ancient Mayan art looks like Black folks. Also, why there are pyramids in central and South America.

olmec2.jpg

I think we’re eventually going to discover there was a global African empire which is why there are pyramids as far as China.
Yep, pretty much this.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
coli half stepping again.

we been building off this fact - not just this dude but Dr Ivan Sertima, Dr Ben Yusef, Dr John Henrik Clarke ... but some need their history or present relayed to them by their oppressors.

lets build on the "black athena" or Dr Eugene Adams "blacks in china" ... step up! :wow:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention they're not constructed similarly nor used for the same purpose. If you look at the Olmecs, Maya, Aztecs, and Inca, they all built different pyramids of different structure for different reasons in different eras...I mean the earliest pyramid-shaped structures were built in Iran/Iraq/Syria about a thousand years before the Egyptians started building pyramids, so it's obvious that they had different starts in different places and weren't all one origin.

There are pyramids all over the world because in a low-tech society, a pyramid is the most stable large structure. I mean even an anthill is a fukking pyramid, that's the shape that works if you want something to last forever without toppling over.

If you just mean that there were dark-skinned persons in South America and SE Asia both, I agree. But those dark-skinned native populations don't have genetics anything like west africans.

This article I posted earlier shows admixture across different populations throughout the world, I only posted a couple of the more interesting graphics but the link is a wealth of information.

African sailors making it to the Americas a long time before Columbus is highly believable. Having some massive unknown society in the Americas or being the 'true source' of the Black American population ain't. We're supposed to believe that even after all the wars, genocides, illnesses, reservation schools, brainwashing, etc. for 500 years there are millions of Native Americans from hundreds of different tribes who remember their specific tribe and culture and language and way of life and practices and history....but that somehow in a just a few decades a few thousand Europeans whupped the ENTIRE Black population of both North and South America to the point that literally every single Black person completely forgot every single thing about where they had come from, and also managed to destroy every skeleton and record and remnant of their way of life except for a few vague statues? The idea that all the light-skinned Native Americans remembered exactly where they came from but all the Black-skinned ones completely forgot is just fukking disrespectful.

The idea that a few thousand Europeans could so completely wipe out the culture of tens of millions of Black folk to the point where every trace of the original society completely vanished and every memory of it completely destroyed is just disrespectful to the ancestors. Don't ascribe god-like powers to White invaders, they were brutal, evil, and violent but they weren't all-powerful.

6020.jpg

Notice I didnt use african in my post, africa is largely irrelevant. I specified aborignal with intention. Genome divergent from a mainland african though largely retaining the phenotype of such.

Pic related above are native Asians from the Philippines, generational admixture has tampered proper gene expression but the heritage is still undeniable. Mongoloids invaded and subsumed the orginal populations, the americas tell the same story which is why mexicans ,or hispanics in general, without spaniard blood look no different than South East Asians aka blasians, because they are the same type of mutt formed thorugh miscegenation.