c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: Aye check it tho....

Me and my girl going to move to Switzerland and then the bloodline we have and relatives all are now Swiss cacs.......:troll:....:laff:

Get on a plane and magically change into whatever land you land in.........:laff:

man yall TROLLS on this site is outta yall minds.....:dead:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Obviously the trolls thats runnin in here talking about "watch avideo" didn't watch shyt.....

Half breed was making a joke out of Black people using the pre fix African-American,instead of just "Amerikkkan".....he just said it in a joking manner.......

Fail to comprehend when someone is shytting on you and smiling at the same time brehs........:dead:
ole reaching ass nikka. When speaking about using just American he was referring to native americans. End this pointless ass thread and try again:camby:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Sticks up for Native Americans, calls out AA's. Per usual. Black foreigner comedians always playing the "Whoa, you think you're one of US!! HA!!" card seems to get a good hardy laugh out of White people. I cringed at the part when he told the black dude who wanted to go back to Africa "We're not waiting".

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is he less African ? He literally grew up in Apartheid South Africa where his cac pops had to walk across the street....

He's fluent in Zulu and other African languages....

This no different from Africans who see themselves as above black Americans because they still have their own heritage and customs and language/family structure...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I agree he's not funny at all. But in the video, he was talking about how a African American was surprised that he was African because of his looks. Then he imitiated his accent saying how he needs to go back to the motherland. And Trevor was like nah we good. I guess it's an insult.

I think we were supposed to take offense when he said that they weren't waiting on our return home...

Only thing I thought of in that moment was "of course not, you're white... Why would you"

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Thread wasn't a reach. He said what he said. Later on he made an interesting point about using the pre fix of American. But he was very specific when it came to Black-Americans claiming of the motherland, and juxtaposed that to Black West Indians claiming of their nationalities over the claiming of their ancestry. Not realizing that many Blacks who do feel a kinship to Africans, do so because American born Blacks didn't really have a nation of their own like Haitians, Jamaicans, and other Black West Indians do.

And I say all of this as a Haitian myself. He's a funny guy, but we need not to play dumb. He tried to make a certain point, and it offended some AA's and for good reason.....

:beli:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thread wasn't a reach. He said what he said. Later on he made an interesting point about using the pre fix of American. But he was very specific when it came to Black-Americans claiming of the motherland, and juxtaposed that to Black West Indians claiming of their nationalities over the claiming of their ancestry. Not realizing that many Blacks who do feel a kinship to Africans, do so because American born Blacks didn't really have a nation of their own like Haitians, Jamaicans, and other Black West Indians do.

And I say all of this as a Haitian myself. He's a funny guy, but we need not to play dumb. He tried to make a certain point, and it offended some AA's and for good reason.....

Thank You breh. You may not agree with me on some of my stuff, but you see what most folks saw with the disrespect........I don't think folks in the thread caught what he was doing, which is why they missing the point. :snoop:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
After I watched it ... :manny:it's his opinion ... he's wrong but fukk it and fukk him:yeshrug: we already had these discussions on here about how Africans disrespect the African diaspora

Dude you have very little cultural identity to Africans, it's been 200-300 years. you're a black american

African-american should be reserved for the actual people coming from Africa

Mexicans ain't out here saying call us Spanish-Americans

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Thank You breh. You may not agree with me on some of my stuff, but you see what most folks saw with the disrespect........I don't think folks in the thread caught what he was doing, which is why they missing the point. :snoop:
He came across cringe worthy and for good reason. They can call me a crybaby or whatever, but I saw your point and the point of this thread. I'm all about Black unification. I'm trying to bridge the gap. And it's tough....

At the end of the day, I'm a Black Haitian, who was born and raised in America, so I see both perspectives, and I understand the frustrations of AA's.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater

I see what you are saying. However I can't go as far and feel like he was disrespecting us, well I can only speak for myself. The bolded part probably is the most important. I see this more like a joke made out of ignorance to how blacks in america feel, not purposeful disrespect. I'd bet he buys into the notion that we have been here for so long, have built this country and we should own it just as much as anyone else. But what he doesn't realize is this country really don't give a shyt about us.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Dude you have very little cultural identity to Africans, it's been 200-300 years. you're a black american

African-american should be reserved for the actual people coming from Africa

Mexicans ain't out here saying call us Spanish-Americans
There's plenty of Native Mexicans who still cling to the native ways over the more European-Spaniard mindset. There are even Mexican-Americans(Chicanos) who have a Native-Aztec pride mixed into their Mexican nationalistic pride. They're no different than AA's who are Afro-Centric. Some people just want to cling to their roots. Their undiluted, unfiltered roots. Why not let'em?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I see what you are saying. However I can't go as far and feel like he was disrespecting us, well I can only speak for myself. The bolded part probably is the most important. I see this more like a joke made out of ignorance to how blacks in america feel, not purposeful disrespect. I'd bet he buys into the notion that we have been here for so long, have built this country and we should own it just as much as anyone else. But what he doesn't realize is this country really don't give a shyt about us.
Good point. Good point. He wasn't purposefully being offensive, he just didn't own to the principles of White Supremacy. No matter how long AA's have been here, no matter how much AA's have contributed to the cultural development of this country, no matter if the president is Black/Mulatto, the face of America presently and historically will always be White. And the same can't be said about the nations in which these Black foreigners came from.