c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He wasn't trying to say that black Americans have no claim to Africa..... his point was that in this country blacks are so marginalised that they are taught at a young age to identify more with a culture they often times know nothing about (evidenced by how he said the guy didn't even know there were light skinned south Africans) rather than see themselves as an essential component to the country their ancestors helped build

No that was the first part of the video, where he was joking about the SA part...... that LED up to his garbage ass disrespect in the end......when he referenced why the pre-fix.........you didn't comprehend well..........

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They like clockwork breh. I already know who going to show up to one star and neg my shyt day in and day out. And none of em ever make any damn sense.....They still don't get this mutt was mocking and parroting white racists talking points......he just made sure to do it in a comedy setting, so that he can avoid that ether....but none of these half breeds slide by me.

I used to ether the shyt out of Halle Berry, while nikkas was jerking off to her back in the day, when she was playing her "Black" side, just because I had read her whole bio and knew she was going to be wenching sooner or later while these nikkas was starry eyed.........and she confirmed it with her ghetto gaggin films and her crazy ass "mixed up" life.......I even predicted Gabrielle Unions sell out ass even while she was on the Jaime Foxx show....you can sniff a c00n rather they mixed or not from a mile a way.......:francis:
I've never one starred or said anything about your threads. I mostly agree with what you post you're just insecure and irrational on the whole biracial/black thing. We can all agree that this cat is a c00n. Him being biracial doesn't mean that he has to be a c00n tho. He's a goon by choice just like the many dark skinned blacks who you don't consider to be biracial. Black people c00n by choice. This "all biracials are c00ns" agenda that you push is counterproductive to the message you claim represent, which is black empowerment. This "biracials ain't black" shyt only perpetuates division and in-fighting. We can shyt on dude without pushing that bullshyt colorism agenda.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
No that was the first part of the video, where he was joking about the SA part...... that LED up to his garbage ass disrespect in the end......when he referenced why the pre-fix.........you didn't comprehend well..........

Are you from Africa? We're you born in Africa? If yes then you're African American. If no then you're an American with African of african descent.
Why would a cat from Jamaica who moved here be African american? He has African ancestors but he was born and is from Jamaica. Or is he supposed to delete that part of his heritage just to claim africa, and be an African american?
Some of yall really didn't get what he was saying at all. :snoop:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Listen all this back and forth is mute....:why:

The Motherland is the Homeland....we can have what ever pre fix.....after fix..... to claim or connect back to where we were stolen from.....

Fck an "american".....:rudy:.....making half witted jokes to try and cover your anti black genetics not going to save you.....and fck all you c00ns one stars and negs.:piss:

A tree without ROOTS is dead.......get it got it........

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Medicate

Thought you're woke?, you should damn well know that almost every Black worker (He's mixed, not Black :ufdup:) working in that industry has pretty much sold out and has to be written off. Why you putting faith in them, they're in a bubble and all dance :what:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I remember this bit. Its not even a shot at black Americans :leostare:

how are yall offended over this?

Take it up with the multitudes of other folk that seen it as is and called him on it.........henceforth the article.....get ya third eye right breh.........

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Take it up with the multitudes of other folk that seen it as is and called him on it.........henceforth the article.....get ya third eye right breh.........

I saw the whole special. There were some c00nworthy stuff in there. This is hardly one of them.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's entirely right, in his insinuations of these "Back to Africa" Black people here in the US.
nikkas will disregard the reality of Liberia, just so they can make their "motherland" spiel.
Transplant an African-American man or woman into 95% of Africa outside of Johannesburg, SA and he won't suddenly reconnect with his "heritage."
"Back to Africa" is an antiquated concept that completely ignores social, political, economic, religious, language, ethnic, nationalistic, and tribal lines.
But nikkas in this thread are about to fight supremacy by going to Nigerian and starting a family :mjlol:
It's like watching third-generation Chicano brehs who can't speak Spanish try to go to Mexico thinking they'll suddenly reconnect :russ:
I'm part Haitian, but I know if I fukk around and go to Haiti it's not going to be "return of our son," when I'm out there.
It's like you have this idealized perception of tribe, nation, and state, that has no application to the real world :francis:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@princess125

The Title of the article with video is:

"Comedian Trevor Noah Disappointingly Takes Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Africa"

Commenters under the video article understood completely..:umad:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
He's entirely right, in his insinuations of these "Back to Africa" Black people here in the US.
nikkas will disregard the reality of Liberia, just so they can make their "motherland" spiel.
Transplant an African-American man or woman into 95% of Africa outside of Johannesburg, SA and he won't suddenly reconnect with his "heritage."
"Back to Africa" is an antiquated concept that completely ignores social, political, economic, religious, language, ethnic, nationalistic, and tribal lines.
But nikkas in this thread are about to fight supremacy by going to Nigerian and starting a family :mjlol:
It's like watching third-generation Chicano brehs who can't speak Spanish try to go to Mexico thinking they'll suddenly reconnect :russ:
I'm part Haitian, but I know if I fukk around and go to Haiti it's not going to be "return of our son," when I'm out there.
It's like you have this idealized perception of tribe, nation, and state, that has no application to the real world :francis:

Not Nigeria. 90% of TLR believes all Nigerians hate us.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

So Black People are to disregard Africa altogether correct? Don't ever think about going back to our origins huh?

This isn't a "Back To Africa" concept........That concept was drawn up by white racists......once they got their "Labor" they don't need us anymore........henceforth "Go Back To Africa"

This here is c00ns who feel so americanized due to a long hiatus, that now "they don't recognize" where they came from........

So if you were to move to europe right now and STAY there and your whole bloodline are birthed there for generations after now......then their Blood magically makes them where they HAPPEN to be at? :troll:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Exaggeration, Johannesburg isnt the only good place in africa. There is a thread that shows part of Africa that the white media doesnt tell you about I will look it up and link you to it once I find it. Those progressive areas are easier for an AA to settle into than the various white areas in the US.

EDIT

Here is the thread:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-africa-the-media-doesnt-tell-you-about.211483/

Last edited: