C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
somalis historically native to the land? do you view kenyans and cacs that are born in somalia the same? :mjgrin:

don't know Somalis are native to moden day Ethiopia brehs:mjgrin:

don't know Cushytes (Somalis included) were the first group to migrate to countries like Kenya even before bantus and nilotes breh :mjgrin:

I'm from East Africa breh, relax.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
An African American Pentagon official instructed Ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006.
Lol you're a funny guy trying to divert. Al-Shabab slaughtering ya'll but it's AAs fault lol. Talking about some 2006 shyt. Lol the thread not even about AAs not to mention most ya'll on here not even living in the country you're repping so hard you live in some western country, lol.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
fukk Ayrabs and other Africans. Issa only Somalis for me dawg

:yeshrug:
That's what up man. Glad you're honest makes the conversation more geniune. Can you answer this question for me since @fortheblessings is acting cowardly?

Yo my east african brother can I ask a quick question who is more your brother a Islamic pale arab or a black person who is of a different religion or atheistic? Is being brothers in faith more important to you than being brothers in the flesh?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
That's what up man. Glad you're honest makes the conversation more geniune. Can you answer this question for me since @fortheblessings is acting cowardly?

Somalis Pan-Africanism can't be questioned. When were on our lowest levels, our black neighbors and Arab co-religionists took advantage. So for me, fukk both. They won't save me if I ever needed it but the black man would, so I'll save him

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Show half the story brehs , i clearly know i'm black, i love my colour, and people. I know my black history with all the oppression we have went through, but a man has got to have a code bigger than race.

Calling me c00n is like calling post Nation of islam Malcom X a c00n.
I'm not sure if Malcom would have saved a caucasian Muslim over a AA