C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Anyone who has anything negative to say about Somali people can go fukk themselves I hope you die a slow death.
mathows going at somalis on the coli

I had to google Mathows, I see how yal get down

:jbhmm:

Wtf is coli? Is it the SS for Black people? Who's trying to invade this with me? 26 pages and it was posted just today? Let's invade, claim reign then bring the madhows back here to be karbaashed when we get bored.

gotta love how they are quick separate themselves from "black people". Nobody over here says anything negative about Somali folks, it seems to just be Somali's on their :mjpls:

Tell us how u really feel breh

AbdiJohnson gets banned from the coli

The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

:ufdup:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
again your ignorance to history is showing. the "beef" is over boundary disputes since independence and unification in 1960. presnet day "Somalia" was drawn from british-somaliland, italia somali, French Djibouti and Ogaden which Ethiopia annexed. fully annexed in 1948 by Haile scumbag selasie. next question? :mjgrin:
OH there was no fight before that? :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
giphy.gif

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I don't fit into racial definitions that cacs make up. I'm Somali, was that before the white man came and after he left.

I thank God for giving me this arrogance

:banderas:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I like Somalians and continetal africans in general. And if some of ya'll somalians dudes feel like an arab muslim is more your brother than non muslims blacks in the dispora than that's ya'll prerogative.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
:yeshrug:what you expect
Somalians diss black people are the time and are proud of being slavers

You're own cousins sold you, you bytch nikka. STFU, holla at them Nigerians and West Africans who call you akata.