C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
You're a c00n because those white Arabs wouldn't save you over their own kind of another religion.

When black Muslims are the only ones playing the Islam comes before race card, that means you're getting played.

But keep acting ignorant. You know what I'm saying is true. You c00ns care more for these sand cacs than they care for you. That's c00ning.

i'm still dying at massa is we sick, but yh you have bad reading comprehension. I said i don't care what they think. I'm doing what Allah ordered.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These other africans don't even control their cousins to stop killing their fellow "Africans", Somalis in South Africa. So foh with that pan african BS. Somalis first, on allah

So getting mistreated by Arabs is not enough to say fukk Pan-Islamic thinking but getting mistreated by other Africans is fukk Pan-Africanism?

And y'all wonder why you getting called c00ns?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
ok following your logic, what ethio? habesha-ethio, oromo-ethio, Somali-ethio?...keep in mind all are native:mjgrin:
somalis historically native to the land? do you view kenyans and cacs that are born in somalia the same? :mjgrin:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i'm still dying at massa is we sick, but yh you have bad reading comprehension. I said i don't care what they think. I'm doing what Allah ordered.
Yo my east african brother can I ask a quick question who is more your brother a Islamic pale arab or a black person who is of a different religion or atheistic? Is being brothers in faith more important to you than being brothers in the flesh?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Most of the coli have never stepped outside their white american suburb let alone been to Africa. :mjlol: bunch of admitted nerds who grew up and now work around all white people who come online after their 9-5 to transform into malcolm x under an anonymous username and no picture.

:lupe:

I've been to Africa doe :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like I said. You're getting played.

That's how they got slaves to say massa is we sick. They thought them that Jesus said that slaves should follow their master's orders. They brainwashed into believing being a loyal slave is how you get into heaven.

You getting played the same way. Just with a different book.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
So getting mistreated by Arabs is not enough to say fukk Pan-Islamic thinking but getting mistreated by other Africans is fukk Pan-Africanism?

And y'all wonder why you getting called c00ns?

I couldn't care less about Saudi Arabia. This isn't about Arabs specifically

Any true Muslim black or white i got your back. if you get jumped in the street i'm throwing hands till death.