C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
don't know Somalis are native to moden day Ethiopia brehs:mjgrin:Oh s

don't know Cushytes (Somalis included) were the first group to migrate to countries like Kenya even before bantus and nilotes breh :mjgrin:

I'm from East Africa breh, relax.
oh so whats the beef over then? I didn''t know you viewed each other as the same. when Ethiopians invade whats the big deal? :mjgrin:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Somalis Pan-Africanism can't be questioned. When were on our lowest levels, our black neighbors and Arab co-religionists took advantage. So for me, fukk both. They won't save me if I ever needed it but the black man would, so I'll save him
Ight cool. So being bothers in the flesh is more important? You wouldn't consider a arab muslim more you brother than you would lets say a somalian who might be a atheist or even a christian for example.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Ight cool. So being bothers in the flesh is more important? You wouldn't consider a arab muslim more you brother than you would lets say a somalian who might be a atheist or even a christian for example.

The thing is Somaliness is tied with up with Islam. That can't be questioned. But why should I care about an Arab when he doesn't even care about his own cousins in Iraq or Syria or Palestine? I used to own the Gulf. They are peasants to Somalis in the historical record. When they are honest with themselves. Then I can show brotherhood. Til then, I all care about is Somalis

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The thing is Somaliness is tied with up with Islam. That can't be questioned. But why should I care about an Arab when he doesn't even care about his own cousins in Iraq or Syria or Palestine? I used to own the Gulf. They are peasants to Somalis in the historical record. When they are honest with themselves. Then I can show brotherhood. Til then, I all care about is Somalis
Man, thanks for answering I hate people that beat around the bush and can't say shyt straight up. But you did I was just wondering. I like learning about different cultural perspectives towards different demographics.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I used to be like that until I found out that race matters more to people than religion. I've been to Arab countries where they treat South Asian Muslims like slaves and I just can't forget how those Libyans treat their "fellow" black Muslims. We have been in the Arab league for 30 years and instead of helping us they patronize the radicals back home. You can only trust other black people.
Smart man.

Your brain is powerful

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Man, thanks for answering I hate people that beat around the bush and can't say shyt straight up. But you did I was just wondering. I like learning about different cultural perspectives towards different demographics.

Bro, these Arabs are right next to us and they fund Al Shabaab, a terrorist group. They didn't even help us when the droughts hit us. fukk em, the Turks held it down all the way. Those men know brothehood

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
oh so whats the beef over then? I didn''t know you viewed each other as the same. when Ethiopians invade whats the big deal? :mjgrin:

again your ignorance to history is showing. the "beef" is over boundary disputes since independence and unification in 1960. presnet day "Somalia" was drawn from british-somaliland, italia somali, French Djibouti and Ogaden which Ethiopia annexed. fully annexed in 1948 by Haile scumbag selasie. next question? :mjgrin:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Anyone black capping for Arabs Muslim or not is a dumbass. I'm sorry it's just worlds apart how you get treated and looked upon even in the Western world compared to ME. Telling me those Libyan dudes in the news enslaving innocent African immigrants care about ummah and Islam? What about the slavery shyt they do to non-Arab immigrants in their countries? Taking away their passports and forcing them to work for them.

Truly fukk Arabs.