C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Bro how you feel if they call you not African or saving you worship an Arab. When they don't know the culture and the historical conditions? I'm done. But ya side is wilding too bro.

okay if it's a matter of faith then correct them on that

the original premise was a question of faith

to which a somali poster responded with some racially charged xenophobic responses

that's the wrong way to go about trying to correct someone concerning your religion

that line of extreme disrespect was tripped by your brother first

as i said there is no inherent disrespect of somali individuals in the aa/black community

y'all come here and it seems fake integration all the while holding these disgusting white.supremacist mirroring perspectives

that shyte is all the way wrong bro

anytime you show disrespect you should expect it back

play it cool and we keep it cool

like i said earlier why is it we never hear see this when y'all out here amongst us¿

why hide it if you feel like this why come here and consume our culture and fake like you cool with us

shame on the cats on my side who can't get right

but that's a small group

comparatively it seems those anti aa/black sentiments are common and accepted on your side

is it wrong to say y'all got more cleaning up on your side to do than we do on ours

get right b

I honestly think this anti-black sentiment by Somalians is some Stockholm's Syndrome shyt based on how Arabs treat them. They're literally treated like slaves in the Arab countries either held in cages for money in Libya or being gunned down by Saudi Arabians. So I think they've internalized that anti-black sentiment that is directed at them from the Arabs they worship and they then turn that back on other Africans.

Best explanation I can come up with :yeshrug:
no justification for fukk shyt

on either side

like i said get on the right(eous) side or get hit

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No they're not. I broke it all down in this thread: The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

The tribes in the Omo Valley have no Bantu ancestry. The Nilotic tribes only have only a small amount of bantu ancestry. Both have their own native African ancestry. The tribes in the Omo Valley are genetically most similar to the Cushytic speaking tribes in Ethiopia and Somalia. The only difference being they don't have as much mitochondrial DNA from South Asia (Haplogroups M and N) as the Cushytes. The Nilotic tribes have no mitochondrial DNA from South Asia which is why they don't look mixed at all.

You need to take your emotion out of this cause its making you say stuff that has no basis in reality.
Sigh. Hold this L real quick. Follow M's migration patter. Learn to pay attention before you talk about emotions, friend.

mtdna_migrationmap_(FTDNA2006).jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh. Hold this L real quick. Follow M's migration patter. Learn to pay attention before you talk about emotions, friend.

mtdna_migrationmap_(FTDNA2006).jpg

Anybody can make a graph. That doesn't prove anything. All you posted is a person's interpretation of the data. I can also post some graphs from people that claim E1b originated in Asia and came into Africa as part of a back migration. That argument makes no sense because its people in Africa that have E1b in its highest percentages making it more likely it originated in Africa. The people outside of Africa only have it in small percentages making it more likely that they got those genes from Africa than the other way around.

Same holds true for the mitochondrial haplogroups M and N. While its present in East Africa, the percentages are FAR HIGHER in Asia. It makes more sense that it came from Asia back into Africa than the other way around. Because remember M and N are not the only part of the East African mitochondrial DNA profile. Haplogroup L also makes up a large portion of the East African mtDNA profile. If M and N actually went from East Africa to Asia, why isn't there L outside of Africa? Or how about the male E1b in Asia? Was it just African females that migrated to Asia? Why not African males as well? The argument M and N went from Africa into Asia makes as little sense as E1b going from Asia to Africa. What makes more sense is that Asian females were brought to Africa and mixed with the native population providing this unique ancestry that is present in Africa and Asia while the reverse is not true for any other component of the East African genetic profile.

Like I said earlier, the data is the data. People just have different interpretations of what the data is saying. All I know is when haplogroup M only maxes out at about 20% in East Africa but is in the 70+% range in Asia, I'm gonna think its more likely it originated there and back migrated into Africa than the other way around. Same logic applies to E1b which is upwards of 90% in Africa but only in the 10-20% range in Europe.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
When I was a Muslim, I would have easily saved a fellow Muslim whether black, white, Chinese etc over a fellow Afghan who was a non believer

:manny:

Same here, in theory. But then you realize all that one ummah talk is all bullshyt anyway, so the issue is redundant. Every non Arab Muslim is second or third class status in Islam, and black muslims have it the worst.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Anybody can make a graph. That doesn't prove anything. All you posted is a person's interpretation of the data. I can also post some graphs from people that claim E1b originated in Asia and came into Africa as part of a back migration. That argument makes no sense because its people in Africa that have E1b in its highest percentages making it more likely it originated in Africa. The people outside of Africa only have it in small percentages making it more likely that they got those genes from Africa than the other way around.

Same holds true for the mitochondrial haplogroups M and N. While its present in East Africa, the percentages are FAR HIGHER in Asia. It makes more sense that it came from Asia back into Africa than the other way around. Because remember M and N are the only part of the East African mitochondrial DNA profile. If M and N actually went from East Africa to Asia, why isn't there E1b in Asia? Or how about L? That argument makes zero sense. What makes more sense is that Asian females were brought to Africa and mixed with the native population providing this unique ancestry that is present in Africa and Asia while the reverse is not true for any other component of the East African genetic profile.

Like I said earlier, the data is the data. People just have different interpretations of what the data is saying. All I know is when haplogroup M only maxes out at about 20% in East Africa but is in the 70+% range in Asia, I'm gonna think its more likely it originated there and back migrated into Africa than the other way around. Same logic applies to E1b which is upwards of 90% in Africa but only in the 10-20% range in Europe.
and anyone can write a post talking bullshyt but it doesn't matter nor mean that south asians and horners fukked and made a hybrid that remains in the horn. Show me the trade relations? the linguistic similarities, holy shyt I can't believe I have to break this down, and in only 1 sentence.

Asking why E1b is not in South Asia leads me to believe you don't quite understand haplogroups nor human migration. :gucci:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
We got dudes in

Like the concept of someone smiling in another persons face but secretly hating their guts is a foreign concept to these cats when many of them do it for 40 hours a week with their coworkers
Very cac-like behavior.
Disingenuous, inauthentic, and frankly lacking substance. If you're going to be bitter, resentful, and hateful, wear it proudly. Hiding it makes you a coward..

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Same here, in theory. But then you realize all that one ummah talk is all bullshyt anyway, so the issue is redundant. Every non Arab Muslim is second or third class status in Islam, and black muslims have it the worst.
Spirituality >>>>> religion.

Brehs need to get enlightened. We not repping denominations in 2018... :mjlol:

Religion can be the path to enlightenment but it isn't the end all be all. Brehs get caught up in it and can't see beyond it's purpose that serves to give you rules and guidelines in life. Once you can learn to be a righteous being you serve all humanity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and anyone can write a post talking bullshyt but it doesn't matter nor mean that south asians and horners fukked and made a hybrid that remains in the horn. Show me the trade relations? the linguistic similarities, holy shyt I can't believe I have to break this down, and in only 1 sentence.

Asking why E1b is not in South Asia leads me to believe you don't quite understand haplogroups nor human migration. :gucci:

LOL. I took courses on human evolution and biological anthropology in college. Its been a while since then but yes I do understand this topic very well. You're the one that took one side of the argument and stated it as if its fact. Here is the wikipedia page on Haplogroup M. Haplogroup M (mtDNA) - Wikipedia

Look up where it says is the possible location of origin for M. South Asia, Southwest Asia, or Northeast Africa. So there is no consensus. But if you read the arguments, you'll see the Asian origin hypothesis has a lot more support than the African origin hypothesis.

Once again, you posted a graph that was made by someone advancing their own theory. It was not a fact or even the stronger argument in this case. Read both the African and Asian origin hypothesis and tell me which argument you find to be stronger. I personally find the Asian origin hypothesis stronger.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
LOL. I took courses on human evolution and biological anthropology in college. Its been a while since then but yes I do understand this topic very well. You're the one that took one side of the argument and stated it as if its fact. Here is the wikipedia page on Haplogroup M. Haplogroup M (mtDNA) - Wikipedia

Look up where it says is the possible location of origin for M. South Asia, Southwest Asia, or Northeast Africa. So there is no consensus. But if you read the arguments, you'll see the Asian origin hypothesis has a lot more support than the African origin hypothesis.

Once again, you posted a graph that was made by someone advancing their own theory. It was not a fact or even the stronger argument in this case. Read both the African and Asian origin hypothesis and tell me which argument you find to be stronger. I personally find the Asian origin hypothesis stronger.
and then he posts a wiki :laff: :laff::laff:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Spirituality >>>>> religion.

Brehs need to get enlightened. We not repping denominations in 2018... :mjlol:

Religion can be the path to enlightenment but it isn't the end all be all. Brehs get caught up in it and can't see beyond it's purpose that serves to give you rules and guidelines in life. Once you can learn to be a righteous being you serve all humanity.

Facts. We off that sky god shyt. fukk all that.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
We got dudes in here saying “this is just some online stuff, somalis irl are cool :to:

Like the concept of someone smiling in another persons face but secretly hating their guts is a foreign concept to these cats when many of them do it for 40 hours a week with their coworkers

I don't hate any one, because of their colour, or race. It's about what ppl do.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I wouldn't take it very seriously. People say a lot of things on the Coli.

On the one hand, African-American posters on the Coli are upset because Somalis would openly support white supremacist Muslims over black people if they were in danger.

On the other hand, African-American policy makers in the State Department and the Pentagon have been undermining Somalia for decades and told Ethiopia they could invade in 2006.

It's very entertaining.
:lolbron:

uncle ruckus type black crackas don't count

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

This dude is usually on some idiot shyt but it is true that M1 being in Africa possibly as a result of back migration has actual merit. It's one of the reasons why the theory that indian dravidians came from ethiopia was debunked by genetics, because M1 doesn't exist in India at all, but the parent M is all over South Asia.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens