C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read my last line.

and the east africans you are referring too are bantus or mixed bantu. you trying to equate semitic somalis to mixed people is like you stating AAs aren't Mende because they have admixture of cac. Why do your hairs not look similar? :jbhmm:

No they're not. I broke it all down in this thread: The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

The tribes in the Omo Valley have no Bantu ancestry. The Nilotic tribes only have only a small amount of bantu ancestry. Both have their own native African ancestry. The tribes in the Omo Valley are genetically most similar to the Cushytic speaking tribes in Ethiopia and Somalia. The only difference being they don't have as much mitochondrial DNA from South Asia (Haplogroups M and N) as the Cushytes. The Nilotic tribes have no mitochondrial DNA from South Asia which is why they don't look mixed at all.

You need to take your emotion out of this cause its making you say stuff that has no basis in reality.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
You fools are only uniting us. Somalis move dolo. Now, we moving as a pack. Thanks to you idiots. This thread only exposed y'all fools Somali bias .Now all the Malis on this site will move accordingly. You're thread backfired.

:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fools are only uniting us. Somalis move dolo. Now, we moving as a pack. Thanks to you idiots. This thread only exposed y'all fools Somali bias .Now all the Malis on this site will move accordingly. You're thread backfired.

:hhh:

So you're not gonna respond to my post about your peeps being held in cages like animals by the Arabs you worship?

Just gonna ignore the fact that the people you identify with are holding YOUR PEOPLE like slaves in their countries.

And you wonder why we're laughing at you?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
So you're not gonna respond to my post about your peeps being held in cages like animals by the Arabs you worship?

Just gonna ignore the fact that the people you identify with are holding YOUR PEOPLE like slaves in their countries.

And you wonder why we're laughing at you?

fukk the Arabs. I only share a religion with them. That's not worshipping them. You dumbass

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@fortheblessings @Max B come in here so I can rep you akhis :salute:

I would do the same. Our allegiance is to Islam only Alhamdulillah :blessed:
Islam has no color, just truth and tranquility within :ahh:

:mjlol: Its funny how ya'll are so proud to be c00ns. While you worship the Arabs and their religion, this is what they're doing to ya'll:

Did Saudi Arabia Just Gun Down A Boat Full Of Somali Refugees?

Saudi Arabia: 12,000 Somalis Expelled

Saudi Arabia: Stop Deporting Somalis to Mogadishu

And this wasn't me digging around the internet for negative stories. I literally Googled "saudi arabia somali refugees" and these were the results I got on the first page.

But go right ahead and be loyal to people who literally are gunning ya'll down from helicopters like animals.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
anything said about somali folk is in response to the cultural bias expressed against aa/black people

when somali folk come here they get no static
aa/black people have done zero to earn disrespect
as a matter of fact we open the door for y'all

so this shyte is extra:mjpls:

@Grano-Grano
you can't get right huh¿

tryna show mercy & understanding to foreign nikkas thinking they just ignorant but even when you try to talk sense

they talk & move like euro devils

it's a discredit to your faith the fukk.shyte y'all on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the Arabs. I only share a religion with them. That's not worshipping them. You dumbass

:scust:

:russ: at this switch up.

This entire thread started cause ya'll were going hard for the argument that you would save an white arab muslim family over a black non-muslim family simply because they are muslim. Then I hit you with countless examples of white arab muslims treating your people like slaves in their countries.

You're the one who argued that simply sharing a religion with someone was sufficient to favor them over someone else who you don't share a religion with. Now because its obvious the arabs don't share the same views you do about them, you saying this "fukk the arabs" shyt.

Read the title of this thread.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
anything said about somali folk is in response to the cultural bias expressed against aa/black people

@Grano-Grano
you can't get right huh¿

tryna show mercy & understanding to foreign nikkas thinking they just ignorant but even when you try to talk sense

Bro how you feel if they call you not African or saving you worship an Arab. When they don't know the culture and the historical conditions? I'm done. But ya side is wilding too bro.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Grano-Grano
you can't get right huh¿

I honestly think this anti-black sentiment by Somalians is some Stockholm's Syndrome shyt based on how Arabs treat them. They're literally treated like slaves in the Arab countries either held in cages for money in Libya or being gunned down by Saudi Arabians. So I think they've internalized that anti-black sentiment that is directed at them from the Arabs they worship and they then turn that back on other Africans.

Best explanation I can come up with :yeshrug:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You c00ning hard is why I came at you.

Muslim brehs who put in work do more for black people than you
There you nikkas go with that cooing shyt. The reason you and your ilk will never achieve shyt is because of that unlogical thinking. Every time a nikka even questions y’all “we all black!” type nikkas, and bring in different perspectives, y’all start calling peoples c00ns to deflect :heh:

My opinion won’t change and y’all nikkas will never get anything done but internet/couch activism :Umad2pac:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There you nikkas go with that cooing shyt. The reason you and your ilk will never achieve shyt is because of that unlogical thinking. Every time a nikka even questions y’all “we all black!” type nikkas, and bring in different perspectives, y’all start calling peoples c00ns to deflect :heh:

My opinion won’t change and y’all nikkas will never get anything done but internet/couch activism :Umad2pac:
Ironic because the Muslims that you hate achieved a lot for black people especially with Malcolm X.

Your just dissing them but they got us farther unlike your ilk.

Daps
Exactly!
Like you (I think) said: aint none of that 'turn the other cheek' mess.
'POC solidarity, Black unity, Pan Africanism'??:comeon:
'Try that shyt with a Brotha wit a g.e.d'!:mjlol:

We got dudes in here saying “this is just some online stuff, somalis irl are cool :to:

Like the concept of someone smiling in another persons face but secretly hating their guts is a foreign concept to these cats when many of them do it for 40 hours a week with their coworkers

Last edited: