C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
they on the wrong side yeah

but i am trying to be above getting petty just going tit4tat with the insults

i give those who are wrong a chance to get right

if you don't get right guaranteed you will crash out

' Crash out' is very apt.
But for me,(and many others), it's here nor there. Akin to hoping Paleions eventually 'get right' when should recognize they likely won't !

Speaking of cacs.. It's the reason why I'll always keep them at arm's length, no matter how hard they 'Yo, yo, yo..' or try to be down. When upset, orsufficiently 'provoked', they'll always regress back to their default mode, so to speak.

You can silence ignorance, or cover it up, but it'll come out in the end.
Not mad.. not even disappointed.. sucks to say, but some shyt is just expected. :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Not a theory. The genetic map is almost done, that's why you can get a dna test and find out where you are from, they are currently following the human migration pattern, and there's no backward flow from india to east africa in that nature.

2. They don't have hair like that because of mixing, coarse hair, much like blue eyes, are recent mutations. We got coarse hair once we left east africa and tracked through jungles, some are saying it was to counter act evolved lice, but it's still being researched. Apes don't have coarse hair, no mammal does, not even the 'human' species before us, we're the only ones. Something happened when we went northwest near cameroon and evolved. Everything south of the equator gets coarse. No one really knows why.

:dahell: Stop it. Most East Africans have nappy hair. And the ones that don't have loosely curled hair like a mulatto. You're focusing too much on the mixed Cushytic and Semitic speaking groups in Ethiopia and Somalia. There are countless native East African ethnic groups especially in the Omo Valley with very coarse hair. And they ain't never been to no jungles. They are cattle herders who live in similar grasslands as their mixed brethern. And their genes are largely the same as the Cushytic Somalians and Semitic Ethiopians (especially on the male side). The difference comes when you look at their female ancestry. They don't have as much of that non-Africa DNA from South Asia (M and N) on their mother's side. Also last I checked the Nilotic speaking tribes in East Africa got nappy hair and them nikkas ain't never trekked through no jungles. They live in the fukkin deserts of Sudan. You're theory about the origin of kinky hair has no legs to stand on.

Kinky/tightly curled hair is NATIVE to all Africans. The ones with loose curls have those features because of admixture. Its not some natural occurrence. If your theory was true, then we wouldn't see kinky hair on most East Africans. Literally the opposite of what we see would have to be true. While the more loose curls or even straight hair are minority phenotypes that are obviously there because of admixture.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In your mind, nikka:bryan:

You literally ignored everything i said:deadmanny:

Idk why you even going on about this. I was just minding my business, talking abut the towel head Allah snack bars, until you and hat dumb bytch jumped in my alerts :heh:
You c00ning hard is why I came at you.

Muslim brehs who put in work do more for black people than you

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
But for me,(and many others), it's here nor there. Akin to hoping Paleions eventually 'get right' when should recognize they likely won't !

Speaking of cacs.. It's the reason why I'll always keep them at arm's length, no matter how hard they 'Yo, yo, yo..' or try to be down. When upset, orsufficiently 'provoked', they'll always regress back to their default mode, so to speak.

You can silence ignorance, or cover it up, but it vome out in the end.
Not mad.. not even disappointed.. sucks to say, but some shyt is just expected. :yeshrug:
i watch everyone with the same suspicion

every moment the clock starts over

always aware

if you aren't vigilant even you can become a enemy to yourself

Daps

You can silence ignorance, or cover it up, but it'll come out in the end.
this applies to all non AAs, can’t trust any of em. Been stabbed in the back too many times by people of all backgrounds. Any time a non aa tries to be hard to be down i write them off immediately

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for the fun of it. e1b1b evolved in the Horn. We are y'all daddies .

WTF are you talking about? West African males have their own E1b lineage (E1b1a). Same with the Nilotic speaking groups in South Sudan and the Bushmen of South Africa.

If anything your daddies are the North Africans in Libya since they are holding your people right now like slaves. UN 'deeply concerned' at migrants allegedly held for ransom in Libya

The United Nations migration agency expressed deep concern for around 260 Somali and Ethiopian migrants allegedly held and mistreated by criminal gangs in Libya, saying it believed that a harrowing video of them posted on social media was authentic. The International Organization for Migration said a video posted on Facebook earlier this month showed “abused Somalis and Ethiopians … huddled fearfully in a concrete room”. The IOM said a Somali journalist based in Turkey recorded the video call from a gang in which some migrants claimed to have been beaten. Some alleged having their teeth pulled out and arms broken.

In the video, posted on Facebook, a man calling himself Abdinajib Mohamed speaks to the camera: “I am here for a year now. I am in trouble. I am starved. Anyone who has gone through such ordeal would have hated life altogether. Look at my body – they beat me every day with batons. They don’t want to release me.” Another young man who called himself Nur Ali Awale said he had been held for 15 months. “They beat me with iron bars,” he said. “I travelled from Ethiopia. They ordered me to pay $8,300, and my family cannot afford to pay that amount.” A veiled woman who said she had travelled from Bossaso city in northern Somalia with her two children said she had been beaten daily.

Breh you ain't nobodies daddy. You more like the Arabs lil bytches.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Stop it. Most East Africans have nappy hair. And the ones that don't have loosely curled hair like a mulatto. You're focusing too much on the mixed Cushytic and Semitic speaking groups in Ethiopia and Somalia. There are countless native East African ethnic groups especially in the Omo Valley with very coarse hair. And they ain't never been to no jungles. They are cattle herders who live in similar grasslands as their mixed brethern. And their genes are largely the same as the Cushytic Somalians and Semitic Ethiopians (especially on the male side). The difference comes when you look at their female ancestry. They don't have as much of that non-Africa DNA from South Asia (M and N) on their mother's side. Also last I checked the Nilotic speaking tribes in East Africa got nappy hair and them nikkas ain't never trekked through no jungles. They live in the fukkin deserts of Sudan. You're theory about the origin of kinky hair has no legs to stand on.

Kinky/tightly curled hair is NATIVE to all Africans. The ones with loose curls have those features because of admixture. Its not some natural occurrence. If your theory was true, then we wouldn't see kinky hair on most East Africans. Literally the opposite of what we see would have to be true. While the more loose curls or even straight hair are minority phenotypes that are obviously there because of admixture.
Read my last line.

and the east africans you are referring too are bantus or mixed bantu. you trying to equate semitic somalis to mixed people is like you stating AAs aren't Mende because they have admixture of cac. Why do your hairs not look similar? :jbhmm:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Black label is only for people who can't trace back to there roots :troll:

Clearly, she knows her adoon positions. Feed her some dikk and she'll run the team like kunte kinte

:troll:

fukk you nikkas. I rather be who I am with the culture that I have. Then to be y'all culture less animals. Yeah I said that bytch nikka
I'm not black. What a pretty ass Mali wanna be black for? You bytch nikkas is too ugly to stand next to us :russ:

Adoons adoons adoons adoons adoons adoons adoons adoons adoons

:troll:
Stop having a inferiority complex you lil jareer bytch. We are not black. We are older than blackness itself. I'm Somali first and Somali last.

You adoons really triggered huh. Bunch of bakhtis

:troll:[/QUOTE
Hey snitching isn't in Somali culture. Must be a Jareer ting :mjlol::ehh:

@Dip think this is a Saturday marathon of Law and Order:SVU

No victims here. Just a bunch of sensitive jareers. Kinky haired loser.

You other bakhtis who are Somali needa stop capping for these madows and foolxumo Arabs. Midnimo is only for us.

nikkas calling for reforcements when y'all start this shyt. Typical madow movements

:francis:
The only reason you in here is cuz I stay shytting on you c00ns. nikkas fear us, we got plat threads just off nikkas trolling. I don't see Kenyans doing numbers like us on the coli? fukking jareer, get out of my face. You are dismissed, worker.

:hhh:

Don't mind me.. Just bookeeping. :troll:

Last edited:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and they are moving contrary to that truth in this thread

so why would you rep them¿

Only read the first page.

If they changed their mind due to "internet pressure" that's pure c00ning :manny:
I wish someone would try to pressure me into changing mine. Good luck to them:mjlol2:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Only read the first page.

If they changed their mind due to "internet pressure" that's pure c00ning :manny:
I wish someone would try to pressure me into changing mine. Good luck to them:mjlol2:
no internet pressure

that's a real world perspective that needs to be corrected

is that in line with the faith you claim¿

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
this applies to all non AAs, can’t trust any of em. Been stabbed in the back too many times by people of all backgrounds. Any time a non aa tries to be hard to be down i write them off immediately
Exactly!
Like you (I think) said: aint none of that 'turn the other cheek' mess.
'POC solidarity, Black unity, Pan Africanism'??:comeon:
'Try that shyt with a Brotha wit a g.e.d'!:mjlol: