C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Its only a theory that M and N evolved in Africa. As silly as the one that says E1b1b evolved outside of Africa and migrated back. Both are made because of agendas.

The white supremacists don't want E1b1b to be from Africa because there is a lot of that in Europe and they can't handle the truth of black men from Africa have sex with their ancestors.

The people who want M and N to be native to Africa are the people that want to believe that the diversity we see in Africa is native and not the result of cross breeding. Once again wishful thinking.

We know East Africans are mixed. We know M and N are most represented in South Asia. The simplest explanation is typically the right one. Which is that the mixed look of East Africans comes from cross breeding with these South Asians. Which at the time the mixing happened meant they occupied the Arabian Peninsula as well.

We have written account describing the peoples of ancient Arabia as looking like the Dravidians. Or a midway between the Dravidians and East Africans.
1. Not a theory. The genetic map is almost done, that's why you can get a dna test and find out where you are from, they are currently following the human migration pattern, and there's no backward flow from india to east africa in that nature.

2. They don't have hair like that because of mixing, coarse hair, much like blue eyes, are recent mutations. We got coarse hair once we left east africa and tracked through jungles, some are saying it was to counter act evolved lice, but it's still being researched. Apes don't have coarse hair, no mammal does, not even the 'human' species before us, we're the only ones. Something happened when we went northwest near cameroon and evolved. Everything south of the equator gets coarse. No one really knows why.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm done bro. I'm done.

:hubie:
you gotta decide if you wanna be on the right or wrong side

it ain't about tribalism it's simply right vs. wrong

everyone in this bytch tripping

i had to catch myself before i get all the way petty and lose all reason

like i said be better

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
you gotta decide if you wanna be on the right or wrong side

it ain't about tribalism it's simply right vs. wrong

everyone in this bytch tripping

i had to catch myself before i get all the way petty and lose all reason

like i said be better

'Right side'?!
How about their side!! :lolbron:
But seriously, good on you in trying to mediate & diffuse, but there is no return destination from this:
Stop having a inferiority complex you lil jareer bytch. We are not black. We are older than blackness itself. I'm Somali first and Somali last.
Especially when you cant simply chalk it up to be an anomaly, or right it off as isolated incidents; we know they're not!

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
'Right side'?!
How about their side!! :lolbron:
But seriously, good on you in trying to mediate & diffuse, there is no return destination from this:

Especially when you cant simply chalk it up to be an anomaly, or right it off as isolated incidents; we know they're not!
they on the wrong side yeah

but i am trying to be above getting petty just going tit4tat with the insults

i give those who are wrong a chance to get right

if you don't get right guaranteed you will crash out

Daps
Why are Somalis such a big topic on TheColi? shyt is weird. If you go to other African forum they don't even talk about them at all.
Because they troll AA message boards. Mad they have they bite our culture because they have none. They don’t have an inferiority complex to other Africans like they do with us so they don’t troll their shyt, only ours