C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Examples that showed what I said was correct :pachaha:
In your mind, nikka:bryan:

You literally ignored everything i said:deadmanny:

Idk why you even going on about this. I was just minding my business, talking abut the towel head Allah snack bars, until you and hat dumb bytch jumped in my alerts :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Somali Bantus. I have no sympathies. Send them back to Tanzania or Mozambique. :camby:

Why are you even here?

Your opinions are no different than a white supremacist.

It confuses me as to why you would post on a site filled with people you apparently resent.

Why not join some Arab website where you can be their honorary c00n?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Why are you even here?

Your opinions are no different than a white supremacist.

It confuses me as to why you would post on a site filled with people you apparently resent.

Why not join some Arab website where you can be their honorary c00n?

fukk Arabs and fukk other africans. fukk all y'all mofos

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Arabs and fukk other africans. fukk all y'all mofos

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

This whole thread is about yalls love affair with the Arabs.

Stop trying act like y'all ain't been trying to gain acceptance from those cacs for centuries. Only to be reminded you still nikkas to them.

You wish the Arabs saw you as one of them. But they don't. They treat y'all like slaves in their countries. We have the receipts.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
This whole thread is about yalls love affair with the Arabs.

Stop trying act like y'all ain't been trying to gain acceptance from those cacs for centuries. Only to be reminded you still nikkas to them.

You wish the Arabs saw you as one of them. But they don't. They treat y'all like slaves in their countries. We have the receipts.

I'm my own man. I don't give a fukk about y'all racial classification. I'm Somali. One of the oldest ethnicities on the continent. I don't give a fukk what a disaporan thinks of us. FOH

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You can't expect them to not defend themselves with the amount of stuff said about them :yeshrug:
shyt to do with 'defending themselves'. What rational, mentally functional adult would not only seek out, but occupy the same space as someone they secretly see as inferior, and have hatred for?!?

That type of behavior is just flat out retarded; but is all to common with them, when they themselves let it be known all the time they dont identify as 'Black', even being so toxic and shameless to use racial slurs.
Toxic problematic behavior, from (known) toxic, problematic people.
Time to get on, and take hike!
:camby:
The last thing we need is that poison latching onto us...Have enough issues...

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm my own man. I don't give a fukk about y'all racial classification. I'm Somali. One of the oldest ethnicities on the continent. I don't give a fukk what a disaporan thinks of us. FOH
I must be blocked, last time you were here I hurt a lot of feelings.

Kenyans still all up in your waters though.
ESPS-Relampago-host-a-training-event-with-the-Kenya-Navy-1024x683.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL. No you're not. Once again we got the receipts. DNA testing proves y'all ain't nothing but a mixed breed race that only came recently.

You're the product of African males and South Asian females. Your Y-Chromosome is almost exclusively E1b1b. A genetic happogroup native to Africa. The same ancestor stock as West Africans (E1b1a). The difference is while West Africans are also exclusively African on the female side (Haplogroup L), y'all are mixed (L, M, and N). Part African (L) and Part Asian (M and N).

The South Asian ancestry on the female side (Haplogroup M and N) most likely comes from the Dravidians. You know the dark skin but straight hair peoples of Southern India. Which is why some of y'all have dark skin but curly mullato textured hair.

So hate to break it to you but you ain't special. You just a mixed breed nikka trying to get one step up on the c00n ladder.

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
So east africans are barely african? Not even somali but some of you are talking garbage :dahell:
'Barely if at all'.. Don't want to make this thread become even more of a shyt-show, by opening things up: history, mentality, genetics..
But then it already is:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
LOL. No you're not. Once again we got the receipts. DNA testing proves y'all ain't nothing but a mixed breed race that only came recently.

You're the product of African males and South Asian females. Your Y-Chromosome is almost exclusively E1b1b. A genetic happogroup native to Africa. The same ancestor stock as West Africans (E1b1a). The difference is while West Africans are also exclusively African on the female side (Haplogroup L), y'all are mixed (L, M, and N). Part African (L) and Part Asian (M and N).

The South Asian ancestry on the female side (Haplogroup M and N) most likely comes from the Dravidians. You know the dark skin but straight hair peoples of Southern India. Which is why some of y'all have dark skin but curly mullato textured hair.

So hate to break it to you but you ain't special. You just a mixed breed nikka trying to get one step up on the c00n ladder.
Almost but not quite. The M and N are related because those are the humans that left the horn, not because of mixture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Barely if at all'.. Don't want to make this thread go even further left, by opening things up: history, mentality, genetics.. Ijs

Nah bro. That's what they want.

The truth is they are mixed breeds. Part African. Part South Asian.

They're just not smart enough to realize that they'll never be seen as anything but black by the white Arabs they adore.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Why are Somalis such a big topic on TheColi? shyt is weird. If you go to other African forum they don't even talk about them at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost but not quite. The M and N are related because those are the humans that left the horn, not because of mixture.

Its only a theory that M and N evolved in Africa. As silly as the one that says E1b1b evolved outside of Africa and migrated back. Both are made because of agendas.

The white supremacists don't want E1b1b to be from Africa because there is a lot of that in Europe and they can't handle the truth of black men from Africa have sex with their ancestors.

The people who want M and N to be native to Africa are the people that want to believe that the diversity we see in Africa is native and not the result of cross breeding. Once again wishful thinking.

We know East Africans are mixed. We know M and N are most represented in South Asia. The simplest explanation is typically the right one. Which is that the mixed look of East Africans comes from cross breeding with these South Asians. Which at the time the mixing happened meant they occupied the Arabian Peninsula as well.

We have written account describing the peoples of ancient Arabia as looking like the Dravidians. Or a midway between the Dravidians and East Africans.