C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Even tho its obviously bad trolling, that is really most of their mentality in the real world - which ive been telling yall. Not
just somalis specfically. That is also why they (muslim somalis and/or other) usually never stand up or speak about black issues but will be quick to
talk about some arab issues (based on them sharing religion).

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anybody can backstab you. You cut off everybody and you’ll still be at risk of getting backstabbed by he few you let in so cutting off the Muslims who support us makes no sense.

If you are scared of risk that a supported will backstab that much then stay on the sidelines while those not scared put in work.
Anyone can backstab you, but it's called minimizing the damage/likelihood of it. That's how life is. There's always casualties, you have to make the choice of what decision will have the least casualties/damage.

Cutting of the diseased body part is a big casualty, but with a greater reward :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Anyone can backstab you, but it's called minimizing the damage/likelihood of it. That's how life is. There's always casualties, you have to make the choice of what decision will have the least casualties/damage.

Cutting of the diseased body part is a big casualty, but with a greater reward :yeshrug:
Greater reward?

Life ain’t a movie where the 300 scenario happens. We gonna need numbers and many groups to change things. Mainly black.

A small group of elitists cant fix shyt

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Even tho its obviously bad trolling, that is really most of their mentality in the real world - which ive been telling yall. Not
just somalis specfically. That is also why they (muslim somalis and/or other) usually never stand up or speak about black issues but will be quick to
talk about some arab issues (based on them sharing religion).
quick to march over some Palestine sh1t but :mjpls: when unarmed kids getting shot down in the street by cops

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Greater reward?

Life ain’t a movie where the 300 scenario happens. We gonna need numbers and many groups to change things. Mainly black.

A small group of elitists cant fix shyt
Well ya large group and fixed shyt either :heh:

You “let’s all hold hands” nikkas March and don’t shyt Change.

So maybe we should try a different way :jbhmm:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
he clearly used it in a derogatory manner, because he feels like he's superior to other black people

and we let these c00ns roam free on this site without getting checked. (and there's c00ns on this site defending these c00ns)

If you hate black people you should be banned, go some place where there are none
If you black than you are a jareer :yeshrug:

Im also a jareer :mjgrin:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Actually Malcolm X did a lot

You didn’t know that? :mjpls:
Anyone can do a lot of something and have little to no effect, and someone can do only one thing and have it change the world:sas2:

I’m into single, life changing moves. That’s how you’re able to work with small groups. If you got s small group, make sure the blows you deal are in the softest of places for maximum damage :jawalrus:

Blackout

Daps
Anyone can do a lot of something and have little to no effect, and someone can do only one thing and have it change the world:sas2:

I’m into single, life changing moves. That’s how you’re able to work with small groups. If you got s small group, make sure the blows you deal are in the softest of places for maximum damage :jawalrus:
What Malcolm X did was big and most actions that got us somewhere was done by big groups.

It’s been proven and done. I’ll go with what works

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You don't say :mjpls:

Max B negged you for your post in the thread C00n Somali poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train). With the following comment: Adoon

This same Max B poster also negged me with the term "Jareer". A derogatory term for Blacks in Somali equal to N word.

You can't help some people, we're against bad ideas...and religion/Islam is the mother load of bad ideas. We're not against black people worldwide, but u guys clearly don't view yourselves as black.

Adoon means Slave for those who aren't aware, these are the self hating c00ns some of u are defending
:snoop:

edit:

if you want to neg this clown, here's a random post you can accomplish that urge with

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19018839/

^^^ also edited OP with a quick and easy way to neg this racist prick ^^^

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What Malcolm X did was big and most actions that got us somewhere was done by big groups.

It’s been proven and done. I’ll go with what works
One person coming into a position of power with black peoples best interest at heart can do more than a group can :yeshrug:

But I’m not trying to change your opinion, never have been. Y’all nikkas the one mad at my opinion :heh:

Y’all do you and imma do me :ehh:

Blackout

Daps
One person coming into a position of power with black peoples best interest at heart can do more than a group can :yeshrug:

But I’m not trying to change your opinion, never have been. Y’all nikkas the one mad at my opinion :heh:

Y’all do you and imma do me :ehh:

That one person dies and then everything breaks apart.

300 ain’t real bruh

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That one person dies and then everything breaks apart.

300 ain’t real bruh
So you think everything they set in place is gonna fall because he died? If anything it will only reinforce it. It would make him a Martyr:ehh:

Once things are set properly, it won’t matter. Like I said; single blows that do maximum damage :yeshrug: