C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
All the Somali threads would stop if you all just left the website

Nobody wants you here and you’re walking around dropping slurs so just go back to your own forums and keep it moving. We truly don’t have to interact and it’s best if we didn’t.

On a sight centered around our culture and we’re the obsessed ones

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cut the theatrics like a drama queen lol.

I’m all for screening and have said that many times so stop trying to paint my way as something else.

Doing things your way won’t save you from getting backstabbed. The other difference is that we got farther doing it the way I’m for than yours lol
I don’t recall saying it wouldn’t get me backstabbed :bryan:

My exact reply was that there’s is always casualties and that the choice to make was limiting the damage/casualties. Doing it your way will warrant the most damage with the least reward:beli:

It’s like this; send a large group, they get compromised, the whole group is done for. Send a small team. If they fail, send another small team. This is a war strategy, not your little protest where nikkas hold signs up and beg for something we should be entitled to

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
American brehs can learn from UK brehs and stop considering Somali as fellow Black people. They have been very outspoken that they are not same people as you.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I'm not black. What a pretty ass Mali wanna be black for? You bytch nikkas is too ugly to stand next to us :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm not black. What a pretty ass Mali wanna be black for? You bytch nikkas is too ugly to stand next to us :russ:
how has this guy been here since 2012 and isn't banned yet?

Same goes for this fukboi Max B

giphy.gif

@Barnett114