C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
When I was a Muslim, I would have easily saved a fellow Muslim whether black, white, Chinese etc over a fellow Afghan who was a non believer

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allah is the truth. Kuffars won't change our minds

Do you have any proof of this? Like one piece of evidence that could stand up in court? Or is this nothing more than a belief you accepted because you happen to be born into it?

I don't know why religious people try to peddle this bullshyt. Your religion is NOT the truth. Its simply a belief you have based on nothing more than faith which you accepted because you were born into it.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you ain’t see them then you ain’t looking cuz I see them all of the time.

You know damn well they exist as well but you wanna play dumb. You really sounding like racist whites with yo generalizations of them.

Do you even hate racism? Serous question :sas1:
The coli’s favorite pastime is trying to claim someone’s white when their views don’t line up with theirs. That’s yall favorite shyt. Y’all act like nikkas can’t hate/be against other races or religions. Y’all nikkas stay on that “let’s all hold hands!!!” shyt. It’s why nikkas always getting stabbed in the back and then wanna act surprised :heh:

You no different then black feminist and their “People of color” “were all one!” shyt :hhh:

And yeah I hate racism:what:

I hate racism that’s towards me and my peeps Everybody else can HYON :yeshrug:

And ok. Keep believing in them Muslims. They gonna leave ya add in a burning building (literally and figertivly) like this nikka :bryan:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The coli’s favorite pastime is trying to claim someone’s white when their views don’t line up with theirs. That’s yall favorite shyt. Y’all act like nikkas can’t hate/be against other races or religions. Y’all nikkas stay on that “let’s all hold hands!!!” shyt. It’s why nikkas always getting stabbed in the back and then wanna act surprised :heh:

You no different then black feminist and their “People of color” “were all one!” shyt :hhh:

And yeah I hate racism:what:

I hate racism that’s towards me and my peeps Everybody else can HYON :yeshrug:

And ok. Keep believing in them Muslims. They gonna leave ya add in a burning building (literally and figertivly) like this nikka :bryan:
All in my post I said that some Muslims got our back and not all so of course I ain’t on that let’s all hold hands shyt.

You just ain’t reading right :mjlol:

Yet I ain’t gonna fukk over the Muslims who got our back because of that like your trying to do.

Unlike you I hate racism and wanna unite with whoever wanna go against racism too and not burn bridges with stupid generalizations like you do.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All in my post I said that some Muslims got our back and not all so of course I ain’t on that let’s all hold hands shyt.

You just ain’t reading right :mjlol:

Yet I ain’t gonna fukk over the Muslims who got our back because of that like your trying to do.

Unlike you I hate racism and wanna unite with whoever wanna go against racism too and not burn bridges with stupid generalizations like you do.
Lmao so you’re creating bridges with anyone, huh? Does that include cac’s? :sas1:

Or what about feminist? :sas2:

Or what about a cac feminist?:mjpls:

I would hope you are vetting these people? And how exactly are you doing the vetting? :patrice:

You can’t :stopitslime:

That’s why when ya foot is rotting from diabetes, they cut the whole damn foot off. You can’t vet a disease. You have to cut it all out :hhh:

So unless you doing that l, then you on some “let’s all hold hands” shyt :heh:

Blackout

Daps
Lmao so you’re creating bridges with anyone, huh? Does that include cac’s? :sas1:

Or what about feminist? :sas2:

Or what about a cac feminist?:mjpls:

I would hope you are vetting these people? And how exactly are you doing the vetting? :patrice:

You can’t :stopitslime:

That’s why when ya foot is rotting from diabetes, they cut the whole damn foot off. You can’t vet a disease. You have to cut it all out :hhh:

So unless you doing that l, then you on some “let’s all hold hands” shyt :heh:
There is a clear difference between a Muslim like Malcolm X and a c00n Muslim. If you can’t tell the difference then you are mentally slow.

The disrespect you give to Malcolm X and other Muslim brehs who put in work to support black people is amazing

Pure c00nery coming from you :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You don't say :mjpls:

Max B negged you for your post in the thread C00n Somali poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train). With the following comment: Adoon

This same Max B poster also negged me with the term "Jareer". A derogatory term for Blacks in Somali equal to N word.

You can't help some people, we're against bad ideas...and religion/Islam is the mother load of bad ideas. We're not against black people worldwide, but u guys clearly don't view yourselves as black.

Adoon means Slave for those who aren't aware, these are the self hating c00ns some of u are defending
:snoop:

edit:

if you want to neg this clown, here's a random post you can accomplish that urge with

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19018839/

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There is a clear difference between a Muslim like Malcolm X and a c00n Muslim. If you can’t tell the difference then you are mentally slow.

The disrespect you give to Malcolm X and other Muslim brehs who put in work to support black people is amazing

Pure c00nery coming from you :wow:
The only difference is one hasn't sold you out yet, and the other has:heh:

You keep using extreme cases to prove a point, just like you keep trying to say i'm white or a c00n because my opinions don't line with yours. keep deflecting :Umad2pac:

But to your point about Malcolm: A broken clock is even right twice a day, the rest of the time it's still broken:bryan:

And you dodged all of my questions about whole you consider "on the team". Who you building them bridges with?:sas2:

Hope you don't let infiltrators in while you making those bridges:mjpls:
Keep putting up ya shields to defend them nikkas, just don't complain when you get knifed in ya back :ehh:

Blackout

Daps
The only difference is one hasn't sold you out yet, and the other has:heh:

You keep using extreme cases to prove a point, just like you keep trying to say i'm white or a c00n because my opinions don't line with yours. keep deflecting :Umad2pac:

But to your point about Malcolm: A broken clock is even right twice a day, the rest of the time it's still broken:bryan:

And you dodged all of my questions about whole you consider "on the team". Who you building them bridges with?:sas2:

Hope you don't let infiltrators in while you making those bridges:mjpls:
Keep putting up ya shields to defend them nikkas, just don't complain when you get knifed in ya back :ehh:
Im cool with anybody who is down for the black cause

I ain’t accepting a whole group just the ones like Malcolm X who are down for the black cause cuz they exist and should be embraced and not ignored.

Stabbed in my back? Back stabbers can come from anybody. I’m careful around everybody. Doesn’t mean that we should burn bridges with allies

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Im cool with anybody who is down for the black cause

I ain’t accepting a whole group just the ones like Malcolm X who are down for the black cause cuz they exist and should be embraced and not ignored.

Stabbed in my back? Back stabbers can come from anybody. I’m careful around everybody.

Here's the thing, it's easy to pretend to be someone, but it ain't easy to actually be that person.

You can pretend to be a militant and say some militant shyt and kiss ass, that will easily get you in the door with some of you nikkas. A cac can easily come here and be on some Malcolm X type shyt, talking about you a c00n if you don't do this and that, and y'all nikkas wouldn't know the difference. But a nikka with actually critical thinking and objective views gets called a c00n. It's very easy to pretend to be something you're not. Malcolm for example was a pimp and into all kinds of foul shyt, then got on some black power shyt. It's easy to change who you are, instead of actually being born that way.

Which is why i said "t's easy to pretend to be someone, but it ain't easy to actually be that person."

My whole point all in all: you can vet all day long, but it'll never be as effective as just cutting the whole poising out:yeshrug:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
This same Max B poster also negged me with the term "Jareer". A derogatory term for Blacks in Somali equal to N word.

You can't help some people, we're against bad ideas...and religion/Islam is the mother load of bad ideas. We're not against black people worldwide, but u guys clearly don't view yourselves as black.

Adoon means Slave for those who aren't aware, these are the self hating c00ns some of u are defending
:snoop:
Jareer means Bantu simple.. it don’t mean the n word, I would describe my hair as Jareer.. don’t mean I’m jareer tho, either way I don’t like using the term to describe anyone. It’s rather :mjpls:ish

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Jareer means Bantu simple.. it don’t mean the n word, I would describe my hair as Jareer.. don’t mean I’m jareer tho, either way I don’t like using the term to describe anyone. It’s rather :mjpls:ish
he clearly used it in a derogatory manner, because he feels like he's superior to other black people

and we let these c00ns roam free on this site without getting checked. (and there's c00ns on this site defending these c00ns)

If you hate black people you should be banned, go some place where there are none

Blackout

Daps
Here's the thing, it's easy to pretend to be someone, but it ain't easy to actually be that person.

You can pretend to be a militant and say some militant shyt and kiss ass, that will easily get you in the door with some of you nikkas. A cac can easily come here and be on some Malcolm X type shyt, talking about you a c00n if you don't do this and that, and y'all nikkas wouldn't know the difference. But a nikka with actually critical thinking and objective views gets called a c00n. It's very easy to pretend to be something you're not. Malcolm for example was a pimp and into all kinds of foul shyt, then got on some black power shyt. It's easy to change who you are, instead of actually being born that way.

Which is why i said "t's easy to pretend to be someone, but it ain't easy to actually be that person."

My whole point all in all: you can vet all day long, but it'll never be as effective as just cutting the whole poising out:yeshrug:
Anybody can backstab you. You cut off everybody and you’ll still be at risk of getting backstabbed by he few you let in so cutting off the Muslims who support us makes no sense.

If you are scared of risk that a supported will backstab that much then stay on the sidelines while those not scared put in work.