C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So you think everything they set in place is gonna fall because he died? If anything it will only reinforce it. It would make him a Martyr:ehh:

Once things are set properly, it won’t matter. Like I said; single blows that do maximum damage :yeshrug:
Yet when MLK and Malcolm died black power went into decline

Your not learning from the past

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yet when MLK and Malcolm died black power went into decline

Your not learning from the past
WHAT? MLK literally became the face of anti white supremacy when he died. His message was heard louder because of his death. That happens with everyone. Even music. Had Pac and Biggie not died during their primes they would have slowly sizzled out and not reached the godhood of Hip Hop that people put them at. Like I said; it makes them look like martyrs :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
I do not hate black people like @Take It In Blood keeps suggesting. I would save a Black muslim, over a non muslim arab. I just value Muslims more, like how Americans value Americans more. A bunch of your black brothers enlisted for the war, and helped kill over a million people in the middle east over 1000 lives.

So yh

Muslim>>>>> Nomuslim :blessed::blessed:

If you want that brother hood become one, or sit around all day on the coli calling other nikkas c00ns

Black non muslims are closer to me in culture, and living so i prefer them over white non muslims

@Take It In Blood

Stop with the false narratives

Blackout

Daps
WHAT? MLK literally became the face of anti white supremacy when he died. His message was heard louder because of his death. That happens with everyone. Even music. Had Pac and Biggie not died during their primes they would have slowly sizzled out and not reached the godhood of Hip Hop that people put them at. Like I said; it makes them look like martyrs :yeshrug:
Yet it wast just them and a small group doing everything while others did nothing and got cut off. They gathered and made a groups and got stuff done.

You don’t see anywhere in history where we got ahead by folowing your hate other blacks based on generalizations way.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ayye if folk want to get ignant send that energy right back

just stretch a somali broad out one time for the cause

heavy ass slave dikk for your wifey

:troll:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yet it wast just them and a small group doing everything while others did nothing and got cut off. They gathered and made a groups and got stuff done.

You don’t see anywhere in history where we got ahead by folowing your hate other blacks based on generalizations way.
There you go wanting to make everybody black. All y’all “let’s hold hands” nikkas and ya “we all black!!” Ass nikkas :heh:

We also didn’t get ahead by accepting any and everyone. That’s how nikkas get set back. Get dimed out by one of the nikkas you thought was your friend. If it wasn’t a house nikka snitching on the escaping slaves, then it’s one of your “group” members snitching on the black panthers to the FBI. That group shyt getting y’all real far :pachaha:

Blackout

Daps
There you go wanting to make everybody black. All y’all “let’s hold hands” nikkas and ya “we all black!!” Ass nikkas :heh:

We also didn’t get ahead by accepting any and everyone. That’s how nikkas get set back. Get dimed out by one of the nikkas you thought was your friend. If it wasn’t a house nikka snitching on the escaping slaves, then it’s one of your “group” members snitching on the black panthers to the FBI. That group shyt getting y’all real far :pachaha:
Cut the theatrics like a drama queen lol.

I’m all for screening and have said that many times so stop trying to paint my way as something else.

Doing things your way won’t save you from getting backstabbed. The other difference is that we got farther doing it the way I’m for than yours lol

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia

I agree, that's why i stay with my people all your nikkas ain't my brothers, because we have the same colour skin