C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Dumb bytch negged Me and popped off first. I don’t give a fukk about the bytch life or yours, nikka:heh:
You generalized and dissed her first so of course she would neg you dumbass

Of course you don’t care about me. You c00ns only care about your white masters :mjlol:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
The thing is Somaliness is tied with up with Islam. That can't be questioned. But why should I care about an Arab when he doesn't even care about his own cousins in Iraq or Syria or Palestine? I used to own the Gulf. They are peasants to Somalis in the historical record. When they are honest with themselves. Then I can show brotherhood. Til then, I all care about is Somalis

How can you imply that you look down on them in one sentence while acknowledging that they've had a huge affect on your culture and identity in another?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You dissed her first so of course she would neg you dumbass:russ:

Of course you don’t care about me. You c00ns only care about your white masters :mjlol:
Actually you dumb ass I don’t know who the bytch is. She negged ME first. Sitting in here defending some bytch talking about we should die if we talk about somalis. Like I said; both y’all can kill yourself :heh:

Blackout

Daps
Actually you dumb ass I don’t know who the bytch is. She negged ME first. Sitting in here defending some bytch talking about we should die if we talk about somalis. Like I said; both y’all can kill yourself :heh:
She is Somali so of course she would defend herself from the generalization that is coming her way cuz she isn’t like the guy the OP is talking about

If somebody generalized you then you would defend yourself just like she did so cut the crap.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She is Somali so of course she would defend herself from the generalization that is coming her way cuz she isn’t like the guy the OP is talking about

If somebody generalized you then you would defend yourself just like she did.
nikka, the post she started poppin of about had shyt to do with Somalis :why:

It was about Muslims. And she’s entitled to defend her people all she want, but don’t start some shyt and expect there not to be a response. First you on some “well you started it first!!” Now you on some “well of course she’s defending her people!” but somehow defending myself don’t extend to me cause y’all nikkas thirsty over some internet thottie :heh:

She shouldn’t start shyt unless she prepared to handle it and it looks like her slow ass ran away from the website :bryan:

fukk allah and Somalis :Umad2pac:

Blackout

Daps
nikka, the post she started poppin of about had shyt to do with Somalis :why:

It was about Muslims. And she’s entitled to defend her people all she want, but don’t start some shyt and expect there not to be a response. First you on some “well you started it first!!” Now you on some “well of course she’s defending her people!” but somehow defending myself don’t extend to me cause y’all nikkas thirsty over some internet thottie :heh:

She shouldn’t start shyt unless she prepared to handle it and it looks like her slow ass ran away from the website :bryan:

fukk allah and Somalis :Umad2pac:
There are some Muslims who are have been and are currently down for the black cause you stupid c00n.

Malcolm X is one big example in fact and many exist today.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are Muslims who are have been and are currently down for the black cause you stupid c00n.

Malcolm X is one example
Call me a c00n because I don’t agree with your dumb ass militant views, brehs :bryan:

And there are SOME, but just like this nikka they’ll turn on you in a second for their Sky god.

These dumb asses run planes into buildings and blow themselves up for this nikka Allah but you think they will be loyal to us??!! :dead:

Allah-snack-bar:Umad2pac:

Blackout

Daps
Call me a c00n because I don’t agree with your dumb ass militant views, brehs :bryan:

And there are SOME, but just like this nikka they’ll turn on you in a second for their Sky god.

These dumb asses run planes into buildings and blow themselves up for this nikka Allah but you think they will be loyal to us??!! :dead:

Allah-snack-bar:Umad2pac:
The examples you named aren’t Muslims who are down for the black cause.

You obviously don’t know shyt about Muslims who support the black cause which is obviously why you hate them.

You sound like a dumb racist white person.

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
Ignorant shyt. The first settlers of Kenya were the hunter-gatherer okiek of the Sirikwa irrigation culture who mostly morphed into Kalenjin and Datooga people. In Northern Tanzania Kalenjin speakers are also referred to as Datooga. Kenyan nilotes and bantus genetically have assimilated more hunter-gatherer haplogroup genes specifically native to the Kenyan Rift-valley than Kenyan Somalis who spread into Kenya during the Ajuraan Sultanate period.

This issue was settled ages ago, the people with the strongest claim to Kenya are the Kalenjin.

"Laikipian" that's all i need to know.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The examples you named aren’t Muslims who are down for the black cause.

You obviously don’t know shyt about Muslims who support the black cause which is obviously why you hate them.

You sound like a dumb racist white person.
The nikka the OP is talking about is apparently down for the black cause UNTIL another Muslim is involved. That includes the nikkas with the bombs:stopitslime:

Kevin Gates ass was also down for the cause, then he became Muslim and his ass was on some show talking about black people get what they get (harassed and arrested/killed) because they were acting like “******s”. Like I said; if they don’t trade on your for their Allah snack bar fam, then they’ll just get on their high horse and trade on you that way. Either way, fukk em. Just like there’s some white allies, can’t trust most of them so fukk them all too:hhh:

Blackout

Daps
The nikka the OP is talking about is apparently down for the black cause UNTIL another Muslim is involved. That includes the nikkas with the bombs:stopitslime:

Kevin Gates ass was also down for the cause, then he became Muslim and his ass was on some show talking about black people get what they get (harassed and arrested/killed) because they were acting like “******s”. Like I said; if they don’t trade on your for there Allah snack bar fam, then they’ll just get on their high horse and trade on you that way. Either way, fukk em. Just like there’s some white allies, can’t trust most of them so fukk them all too:hhh:
Yet that doesn’t erase the existence of the Muslims who are down for the cause and will go against other Muslims who are racist toward black people :comeon:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yet that doesn’t erase the existence of the Muslims who are down for the cause and will go against other Muslims who are racist toward black people :comeon:
Well show me them ones and then I’ll have to rethink my position. Any logical person would. But from my experience and other black folk I know, Muslims only down when it’s convient for them, like when they tryna sell them bean pies in the middle of the street in that hot ass suit with that bow tie :beli:

Until then, it’s still fukk them Muslims and Swalla snack bar :Umad2pac:

Blackout

Daps
Well show me them ones and then I’ll have to rethink my position. Any logical person would. But from my experience and other black folk I know, Muslims only down when it’s convient for them, like when they tryna sell them bean pies in the middle of the street in that hot ass suit with that bow tie :beli:

Until then, it’s still fukk them Muslims and Swalla snack bar :Umad2pac:
If you ain’t see them then you ain’t looking cuz I see them all of the time.

You know damn well they exist as well but you wanna play dumb. You really sounding like racist whites with yo generalizations of them.

Do you even hate racism? Serous question :sas1: