C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
popcorn-gif-6.gif

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Thread!! As a born and raised Muslim I use to believe the same shyt @fortheblessings believed, then I went to Kuwait(which has good amount of nikkas) and Dubai on multiple trips and realized alot Arabs don't even believe in the Quran, their as fake as white people in America. This "supposed" Ummah is nothing but bullshyt, ask them bidan Muslims if that supposed same religious affiliation will let you marry they daughter:sas1::mjpls:
I don’t know why Arabs espouse the core tenents of Islam but act like this. It’s crazy. It’s not like it’s recent it’s been like this for centuries.

You’ll find some of these ummah shouting men to be do as I say not as I do.

You don’t even have to visit the ME to see how deep it is, just search Middle East racism or Arab racism and you’ll find clips in our current year and past few years. If it doesn’t make you sick or at least have awareness of how prevalent Arab racism is towards Africans then you’re a lost mofo.

This isn’t a slight on Islam, I'm mainly focusing on Arabs. The racism is too direct and unashamed.

As a Muslim black person you can be more successful in the western world than ME. Although you might do well if you have a passport from a western country, although preferably white.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
don't know Somalis are native to moden day Ethiopia brehs:mjgrin:

don't know Cushytes (Somalis included) were the first group to migrate to countries like Kenya even before bantus and nilotes breh :mjgrin:

I'm from East Africa breh, relax.
Ignorant shyt. The first settlers of Kenya were the hunter-gatherer okiek of the Sirikwa irrigation culture who mostly morphed into Kalenjin and Datooga people. In Northern Tanzania Kalenjin speakers are also referred to as Datooga. Kenyan nilotes and bantus genetically have assimilated more hunter-gatherer haplogroup genes specifically native to the Kenyan Rift-valley than Kenyan Somalis who spread into Kenya during the Ajuraan Sultanate period.

This issue was settled ages ago, the people with the strongest claim to Kenya are the Kalenjin.

Last edited: