C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Get these fukbois off this site #teamslave ass n1kkas :scust:

:snoop:

@ ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA out here dapping his post saying dumb sh1t like this

:hhh:

edit: This is NOT an anti Somali thread, we have love for all black people worldwide (whether you consider yourself black or not) this is just a Anti C00n thread.

I don't think you understand. It's not really c00nery. Islam is deeper than race homie.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
How you feel if I told you give u your native religion? You wouldn't like it, would you?

I wouldn't take it very seriously. People say a lot of things on the Coli.

On the one hand, African-American posters on the Coli are upset because Somalis would openly support white supremacist Muslims over black people if they were in danger.

On the other hand, African-American policy makers in the State Department and the Pentagon have been undermining Somalia for decades and told Ethiopia they could invade in 2006.

It's very entertaining.
:lolbron:

Slam

Pro
Daps
Bunch of fukking decedents of Africans trying to be the authority on who is actually African/Black. Half you AA nikkas sound like fukking cacs.

And shame on the brother who said he'd save one family over the other based on what they belief. Who are you to judge some one for not being Muslim that ain't up to you. Trash ass nikka.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I wouldn't take it very seriously. People say a lot of things on the Coli.

On the one hand, African-American posters on the Coli are upset because Somalis would openly support white supremacist Muslims over black people if they were in danger.

On the other hand, African-American policy makers in the State Department and the Pentagon have been undermining Somalia for decades and told Ethiopia they could invade in 2006.

It's very entertaining.
:lolbron:

Not all Arabs are racists. That's a myth. I peeped ya funny style tho. You sus asf

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Don’t try to drive a wedge between black peoples by gettin all sectarian, this is exactly what our opponents want.

Everyone knows everyone else is fully capable of holding they own nuts at the end of the day.. but that’s not what unity its about..

Seems like every month there is some devisive shyt like this, so u know it’s m entertainment at this stage