C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
This a lie breh.
Here's a Somali speaking honestly about it. Like Ive said Ive heard older Somalis say sus stuff about owning slaves. I ain't putting it on all of ya'll but stop lying about it bro.

So? Like I said, we didn't start it, we did partake in it .That wasn't our wave.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be like that until I found out that race matters more to people than religion. I've been to Arab countries where they treat South Asian Muslims like slaves and I just can't forget how those Libyans treat their "fellow" black Muslims. We have been in the Arab league for 30 years and instead of helping us they patronize the radicals back home. You can only trust other black people.

Thread!! As a born and raised Muslim I use to believe the same shyt @fortheblessings believed, then I went to Kuwait(which has good amount of nikkas) and Dubai on multiple trips and realized alot Arabs don't even believe in the Quran, their as fake as white people in America. This "supposed" Ummah is nothing but bullshyt, ask them bidan Muslims if that supposed same religious affiliation will let you marry they daughter:sas1::mjpls:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How is saving a white Arab family and letting a black family die = putting God before man?

From my perspective it looks like he's simply just putting a white family before a black one.

and you salute such bullsh1t proudly.

thread got undercover c00ns coming out the woodworks.

BECAUSE IF HE IS MUSLIM, THEN HE HAS SUBMITTED HIS WILL TO THAT OF GOD’S, JUST LIKE THE FAMILY HE’S SAVING .. THE BLACK FAMILY COULD BE ATHIEST, AND THEREFOR THEIR SKIN COLOR COMES SECOND TO WHATS IN THEIR SOUL

ONLY A RACIST FUCCBOY WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THIS

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the Muslims don't treat Black people any worse then Holy Rolling Christians. I could have sworn that Christians enslaved Black people just like Muslims.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
So? Like I said, we didn't start it, we did partake in it .That wasn't our wave.
My bad, from your post I got the impression you were confused as the why Somalis had the reputation for being racist, antiblack, etc etc. You clearly know why some view you the way they do. You're just a troll playing stupid. I see. My bad b. Please continue...

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
My bad, from your post I got the impression you were confused as the why Somalis had the reputation for being racist, antiblack, etc etc. You clearly know why some view you the way they do. You're just a troll playing stupid. I see. My bad b. Please continue...

IDC about that shyt. Their cousins don't care. fukk do I care?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Whatever whatever whatever to all the politics. Too much detail.

If

a day comes when Black people start to thrive as a group

those Black people will be moving as a swarm with their jobs planned and executed with efficiency.

In 2018 the term 'Black people' is not even defined yet.

So to even say 'Black people will do [this]'..

Which ones? Americans? Africans? Islanders? Pure African? Mixed?

Who gonna save who under what circumstance.. that's a thought experiment or sumn. Doesn't matter.

In summary. Why worry about people who don't love you. About 99.9999% of humans fit that bill.

I would wonder why a person who is so allied with unknown white Arabs would frequent a non orthodox Muslim spot like this one here..?

So I'd agree that he'd prolly like talking to those people he's dedicated to more than us. Those he'd step over to get to his true Brethren.

Black people* unite and we can all get down.

(*anybody who has any remote claim to being Black, and who is down, and who will represent.)