C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What you expect they ain't even a full 100% melanin with the hair texture like this
87862801_124f9acf16_o.jpg
, :mjlol:their hybrid, got Arab blood line em in their genetics lineage... Only east Africans that are 100% decedent africans are Kenyans, Bantus n the original Oromos...the rest of these nikkas straight up hybrids n c00ns :manny:
You gotta chill...

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
OP, why did the poster say hed save the white arabian family who is Muslim? It didn't matter who they were or where they were from, that love transcends everything, and in a utopia in Ones mind we can try to imagine brothers loving each other simply for our roots or color of our skin, but its not realistic . There has to be something bigger.

This is great and all but I fail to see the part where you disagree with him saving an arab muslim family over a black family.

So I'm assuming you don't disagree

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This is great and all but I fail to see the part where you disagree with him saving an arab muslim family over a black family.

So I'm assuming you don't disagree

Either decision he would make could have a legitimate reason. Obviously he chose his fellow muslims because like i said Islam transcends race and is bigger than anything . But thats hypothetical . Any normal human would save the people he is capable of saving. I disagree with you and others insinuating that makes him a c00n or he has self hate etc

Daps
Reppin
Either decision he would make could have a legitimate reason. Obviously he chose his fellow muslims because like i said Islam transcends race and is bigger than anything . But thats hypothetical . Any normal human would save the people he is capable of saving. I disagree with you and others insinuating that makes him a c00n or he has self hate etc

in theory you're correct, everyone is worthy of being saved from house fires, and if u can......save as many people as you can, regardless of color or religion.

still doesn't change the fact that homeboy said it was an easy decision to let the black family die tho'

deep down inside u know thats very c00nish, u don't have to admit it here though because it will be seen a slight to islam infront of your boys or something

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
You're own cousins sold you, you bytch nikka. STFU, holla at them Nigerians and West Africans who call you akata.
I don't think he's talking about AA's breh. He's talking about Somali Bantus (South Africans). Which "some" Somalis have boasted about enslaving. I've seen it myself. And I'm all the way cool with Somalis but don't act brand new fam.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
That’s his religion. :yeshrug:Who are y’all to tell him about kinship and what he should value most?

Daps
Maaaan, it's the same shyt with the black community. The way we talk, if you didn't know the truth, you'd swear we were more unified than so-called Jews.

It's a damn joke to see black people constantly talk about what needs to be done, but the shyt never, ever get done. How are you going to try to force communal standards when there is no real community? We come together for religious and cultural shyt. That's it. Anything that requires sustained effort, and long and short term planning? We want no parts of that shyt. Clearly. All some nikkas are going to do is call you a c00n for not being on some fake ass code - eat, shyt, and go to sleep.

Africans can't talk shyt either, 'cause at least we got half an excuse, having been enslaved. CACs, Arabs, etc ... sonning Africans, and you all didn't even get taken away from your home continent. What is your excuse?

Fourteen African nations STILL paying a post-Colonial tax to France?

How?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I don't think he's talking about AA's breh. He's talking about Somali Bantus (South Africans). Which "some" Somalis have boasted about enslaving. I've seen it myself. And I'm all the way cool with Somalis but don't act brand new fam.

Arabs sold them. Not us

Daps
Reppin
WHAT A DUMBASS THREAD

SALUTE TO ANY DUDE THAT PUTS GOD BEFORE MAN

REVERSE STOORMFRONT AT IT AGAIN

:mjpls:

How is saving a white Arab family and letting a black family die = putting God before man?

From my perspective it looks like he's simply just putting a white family before a black one.

and you salute such bullsh1t proudly.

thread got undercover c00ns coming out the woodworks.