C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
More details please

:beli:

The golden era for the african, I would also argue for the world is when Islam dominated and united people across tribes and races. That is the only way for the world to progress. And if you are trying to keep people from progressing....then...it spells it out itself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The golden era for the african, I would also argue for the world is when Islam dominated and united people across tribes and races. That is the only way for the world to progress. And if you are trying to keep people from progressing....then...it spells it out itself.

What if I don't want the world to be united under religion...:dahell: Religions is a detriment to the human condition...

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
thread wasn't even anti Somali though which is why I'm kinda confused.

The description in the thread title wasn't meant as an an insult, if he was a female poster it would have said simply female coli poster.

Simply a description. He mentioned he was Somali so it was inserted in there, had he mentioned he was from Detroit or Nigeria it would have simply been "Detroit poster says.."/ "Nigerian poster says".....

but homie straight let his inner c00n come out an said FUK BLACKS. We were dissing your religion breh, not Somalis

Not sure why they decided to take it there tho, wasn't really necessary imo.....and would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread. (which is pro pan afrikanism, we're all one collective and fuk a religion separating us)

So I don't get the hostility from Somali brehs, unless they he doesn't consider himself as black

Legit didn't even peep that dynamic when I created the thread

:jbhmm:
I tried to be civilised, but your scum. No where did i say f blacks

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What if I don't want the world to be united under religion...:dahell: Religions is a detriment to the human condition...

I understand how you feel breh, and you feel that way because the media and everything around you has spoon fed you a perception of things that you think are better than religion or a religious discipline so they can maintain the status quo. Islam transcends race, and even religion, thats what makes it so beautiful .

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

I don't know about all that golden era stuff but Islam does indeed get props for it's contributions to the world of science. Ya'll held it down indeed and only a fool would hate on that. Alot is owed to Islam in that regard.

but ya'll fell off when ya'll hit that ceiling and came at the crossroads of whether or not you're going to follow a holy book or human rationality

They chose the holy book...and the rest is history.

So I strongly disagree with equating anti islam to c00nism (that statement doesn't even make sense, even though some of the most thoro ridahs in our struggle happened to be Muslim.)

Neil breaks it down better than I ever could

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s his religion so what.

You nikkas find anything to be upset about.

And wasn’t OP the same nikka who said Kobe’s 14 year old daughter is attractive?
167.gif

Come again? You serious? :wtf:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bunch of fukking weirdos looking for something to argue with each other about. Funny I ain’t been on the coli in months and it’s the same dumb shyt. In the real world no one gives a fukk about this shyt and most of u lames getting mad probably be in your moms basement all day arguing about race on the internet. fukking losers in life you will die losers too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I understand how you feel breh, and you feel that way because the media and everything around you has spoon fed you a perception of things that you think are better than religion or a religious discipline so they can maintain the status quo. Islam transcends race, and even religion, thats what makes it so beautiful .

I know I'm saying they because I see how the greater arab world treats black people like shyt in their own lands... So no... :dahell: they can keep their blasted religion, too many wars have been fought over that archaic way of thinking, religious beliefs is all bullshyt....

Ask any religious arab why they call you abed and why they enslave poor africans and use the koran as a justification for it... :scust:

They have ALOT to answer for...

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Bunch of fukking weirdos looking for something to argue with each other about. Funny I ain’t been on the coli in months and it’s the same dumb shyt. In the real world no one gives a fukk about this shyt and most of u lames getting mad probably be in your moms basement all day arguing about race on the internet. fukking losers in life you will die losers too

Facts :jawalrus:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I don't know about all that golden era stuff but Islam does indeed get props for it's contributions to the world of science. Ya'll held it down indeed and only a fool would hate on that. Alot is owed to Islam in that regard.

but ya'll fell off when ya'll hit that ceiling and came at the crossroads of whether or not you're going to follow a holy book or human rationality

So I strongly disagree with equating anti islam to c00nism (that statement doesn't even make sense, even though some of the most thoro ridahs in our struggle happened to be Muslim.)

Neil breaks it down better than I ever could

Obviously the anti islam making one an automatic c00n was bs, and i just said it to get a reaction . But, i dont agree with Islam hitting a ceiling, there are a number of factors as to why Muslims are where they are today. From the mongol invasion to the division and fall of cordoba, etc. And im not saying Muslims today are great, im saying yall brehs need to see the only thing that transcends race, class, economic standing is Islam. So going back to OP, why did the poster say hed save the white arabian family who is Muslim? It didn't matter who they were or where they were from, that love transcends everything, and in a utopia in Ones mind we can try to imagine brothers loving each other simply for our roots or color of our skin, but its not realistic . There has to be something bigger.