C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:yeshrug:what you expect
Somalians diss black people are the time and are proud of being slavers

thread wasn't even anti Somali though which is why I'm kinda confused.

The description in the thread title wasn't meant as an an insult, if he was a female poster it would have said simply female coli poster.

Simply a description. He mentioned he was Somali so it was inserted in there, had he mentioned he was from Detroit or Nigeria it would have simply been "Detroit poster says.."/ "Nigerian poster says".....

but homie straight let his inner c00n come out an said FUK BLACKS. We were dissing your religion breh, not Somalis

Not sure why they decided to take it there tho, wasn't really necessary imo.....and would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread. (which is pro pan afrikanism, we're all one collective and fuk a religion separating us)

So I don't get the hostility from Somali brehs, unless they he doesn't consider himself as black

Legit didn't even peep that dynamic when I created the thread

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
thread wasn't even anti Somali though which is why I'm kinda confused.

The description in the thread title wasn't meant as an an insult, if he was a female poster it would have said simply female coli poster.

Simply a description. He mentioned he was Somali so it was inserted in there, had he mentioned he was from Detroit or Nigeria it would have simply been "Detroit poster says.."/ "Nigerian poster says".....

but homie straight let his c00n come out an said FUK BLACKS

Not sure why they decided to take it there tho, wasn't really necessary imo.....and would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread. (which is pro pan afrikanism, we're all one collective and fuk a religion separating us)

So I don't get the hostility from Somali brehs, unless they he doesn't consider himself as black

Legit didn't even peep that dynamic when I created the thread

:jbhmm:
They hate black people breh
there's little difference between them and Arabs b

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats the other side of the continent. That's not my problem. They don't care about me. Why should I care about them?

But people do care about Somalia... :patrice: More or less but there's so much tribalism and bullshyt in the entire continent... :francis: wars, white corporations fukking it up, arab enslavers... has any somalian govt representative asked to sit down with the anc / or AU??? :manny:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
But people do care about Somalia... :patrice: More or less but there's so much tribalism and bullshyt in the entire continent... :francis: wars, white corporations fukking it up, arab enslavers... has any somalian govt representative asked to sit down with the anc / or AU??? :manny:

That's how africans roll, why you fools acting surprised?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's how africans roll, why you fools acting surprised?

Just saying it's all bullshyt, y'all could have kicked out those arabs and white muthafukkas and unified but damn man y'all gotta put that shyt behind y'all.... :francis: shyt is petty...

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Just saying it's all bullshyt, y'all could have kicked out those arabs and white muthafukkas and unified but damn man y'all gotta put that shyt behind y'all.... :francis: shyt is petty...

We don't fukk with Arabs. Didn't you read the thread?

:dahell: