Byron Allen GOING IN after SCOTUS case day: DIDDY & MAGIC JOHNSON WERE SET UP TO FAIL & HE HAS PROOF

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Comcast forced TV ONE to take on 40% equity to carry their channel then forced them to take on more debt to buy themselves out :mindblown:

Most of their money comes from black subscribers who don't get any equity in comcast :mindblown:

BRUH! :wow:

TV One got a 360 deal. :damn:

and "pacify" us with Martin and Jeffersons episodes. Aint that a bytch. The game is dirty. :francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Comcast gives the Urban League $1 million a year and Comcast owns all these black organizations to keep quiet :wow:
There are no black orgs since yhe niagta conference and when goons like thurgood marshall sicked the fbi on non white acceptance seekers.

Every major group is white run, either by Carnegie, rockefellers, or zionist congloms

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You're not really down if you marry White.
Sure, you can make great points about Black empowerment then head home to your cave wife and mixed offspring.
Imagine one of the few handful of black billionaires on the planet pays off ALL the student loans of an ENTIRE graduating class of young up and coming black men, future black leaders of America, so they have the chance to start off life with a clean state. Goes around training and uplifting young black leaders.

Yet you sit on your ass in front of a pc all day talkin bout he's not "really down" because of who he fukks at night.

The stupidity of some of yall has no limits:wow:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
There are no black orgs since yhe niagta conference and when goons like thurgood marshall sicked the fbi on non white acceptance seekers.

Every major group is white run, either by Carnegie, rockefellers, or zionist congloms
show proof Thurgood Marshall kick black folks out the naacp mr marshall did not run the naacp.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
show proof Thurgood Marshall kick black folks out the naacp mr marshall did not run the naacp.
nikka you again, we already went through this in the thurgood marshall thread.

of course they didn't get along, he was on hoover list with the naacp. the south was putting pressure on the justice dapartment to destroy them. marshall knew this. he was playing hoover,marshall only knew black who sympathize with communists, he didn't knon anyone that want to personally wanted to overthrow the gove. if he snitch on anyone that was threat to this country, how come he died in the 90s? cause all the other black turncoats who turn on the movement are dead
You must hate reading. LOL
A: Hoover and I didn’t get along at first, and I thought I was right and he thought he was right. And then later on we got along. The end of it is he was convinced that I was responsible for routing the commies out of the NAACP. And I did. Well the end of the story is the three appointments, the federal appointments I got, Hoover was [in support of me].

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Diddy even own Revolt or is he a brand ambassador?
Spoke person just like spoke person for circo Diddy n Jay out here finessing that bag these nikkas don't own shyt brreh Byron looking funny in the light to all this shyt bout to hit the fan everybody is choosing their sides of white zaddy before the so called civil war and ww3 kicks off I'm taking notes like a mf n keeping my eyes on everybody