Byron Allen GOING IN after SCOTUS case day: DIDDY & MAGIC JOHNSON WERE SET UP TO FAIL & HE HAS PROOF

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I used to have comcast but semi-cut the cord and got a cheap plan from DISH and went with a local internet provider, only for the sole reason of not wanting to give comcast anymore of my money. They have a great well polished product, smooth internet and nice cable guide, but fukk them.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Surprised he's still alive. They usually 'suicide' people like this.

Actually making noise like this is probably what's keeping him alive. Anything happens to him we know exactly who's behind it which might trigger the downfall of Comcast.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You're not really down if you marry White.
Sure, you can make great points about Black empowerment then head home to your cave wife and mixed offspring.
That doesn’t make any sense. If he is successful this will have the greatest impact on black people since the civil rights movement but he’s not “down” because of his own family? The vast majority of black people marry black but don’t do a damn thing for “the cause” I guarantee with his “white wife” he will make more of an impact in HIS life for black society then your entire bloodline.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Godfrey made an excellent point about this on his podcast last week. I may make a thread on it :ehh:
I would gladly take ONE Byron Allen over 1000 so called black marriages who wouldnt even correct their white boss if they called them the n word to their face. Black people are the most ungrateful people I have ever seen in my life. He’s literally a billionaire fighting for our rights and a bunch of silly negroes complain about his personal life choices.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That doesn’t make any sense. If he is successful this will have the greatest impact on black people since the civil rights movement but he’s not “down” because of his own family? The vast majority of black people marry black but don’t do a damn thing for “the cause” I guarantee with his “white wife” he will make more of an impact in HIS life for black society then your entire bloodline.
Look, it's just bad optics man. Optics are optics.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
giphy.gif

He going in!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
49:15 - He gives shout outs to everybody but..... #ADOS. They were the ones who were raising hell about why black politicians weren't supporting this lawsuit in the 1st place. :martin: :francis:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually making noise like this is probably what's keeping him alive. Anything happens to him we know exactly who's behind it which might trigger the downfall of Comcast.

I'm not too sure. Even if his eventual murder is obvious nothing will be done about it. Everyone knows Epstein was murdered yet there's no investigation or anything.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would gladly take ONE Byron Allen over 1000 so called black marriages who wouldnt even correct their white boss if they called them the n word to their face. Black people are the most ungrateful people I have ever seen in my life. He’s literally a billionaire fighting for our rights and a bunch of silly negroes complain about his personal life choices.
stop. you are doing what you are accusing the previous poster of doing. which is..going to far. byron allen may or may not be doing this for black people on purpose or himself. that point does not matter. it will effect all minorities. not just black people. ALL. thats #1. so in that regard it doesnt matter if byron was Dame Dash, or Tank the singer. doesnt matter. the law...is the law. and this will affect the law. which is important to all of us. its that simple. stop fighting among each other trying to figure out if bryon is for us or against us or for self. IT DOESNT MATTER in this specific situation. PERIOD. stop being silly yall. its like yall are looking for any reason to fight one another. do both of you realize this is due to white racism and white supremacy. they have trained us to do this to one another. Stop for a second and think. it does not matter, its purely about the law. thats it. take your FEELINGS out of it.

The big boy white guy companies dont want a case to even go to court. why not? what are they hiding?. Its not like they dont have more than enough to litigate in court. Big businesses do this all the time. they try to shut down the actual court date so they wont have to explain themselves and show their actual whole hand.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Look, it's just bad optics man. Optics are optics.
How is it bad optics? I’ve literally never seen him on tv on in interviews of his wife. Most black people don’t even who he is. Only ungrateful useless negroes who contribute NOTHING to society see a powerful black man and say “let me google his wife” this is one of the most powerful interviews I’ve ever seen and negroes really talking about “but his wife doe” smdh

that guy

Superstar
Daps
stop. you are doing what you are accusing the previous poster of doing. which is..going to far. byron allen may or may not be doing this for black people on purpose or himself. that point does not matter. it will effect all minorities. not just black people. ALL. thats #1. so in that regard it doesnt matter if byron was Dame Dash, or Tank the singer. doesnt matter. the law...is the law. and this will affect the law. which is important to all of us. its that simple. stop fighting among each other trying to figure out if bryon is for us or against us or for self. IT DOESNT MATTER in this specific situation. PERIOD. stop being silly yall. its like yall are looking for any reason to fight one another. do both of you realize this is due to white racism and white supremacy. they have trained us to do this to one another. Stop for a second and think. it does not matter, its purely about the law. thats it. take your FEELINGS out of it.

The big boy white guy companies dont want a case to even go to court. why not? what are they hiding?. Its not like they dont have more than enough to litigate in court. Big businesses do this all the time. they try to shut down the actual court date so they wont have to explain themselves and show their actual whole

The big boy white guy companies dont want a case to even go to court. why not? what are they hiding?. Its not like they dont have more than enough to litigate in court. Big businesses do this all the time. they try to shut down the actual court date so they wont have to explain themselves and show their actual whole hand.
What are you even talking about? You wrote a whole page of nonsensical gibberish. What’s the point you’re trying to make?