Byron Allen GOING IN after SCOTUS case day: DIDDY & MAGIC JOHNSON WERE SET UP TO FAIL & HE HAS PROOF

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Outside of that point. His entire circle is white. :francis:

yeah he been in the industry since teenage years so he been around a lot of cacs. But at least he's willing to push the issue on race. Most black guys in cac circles are trying to blend and not push any buttons. He's been taking racist shyt from the industry since he started his business and has kept pushing the whole way. I get what you saying but there's way more c00nish brehs out there I'd say overall he's a positive black figure

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah he been in the industry since teenage years so he been around a lot of cacs. But at least he's willing to push the issue on race. Most black guys in cac circles are trying to blend and not push any buttons. He's been taking racist shyt from the industry since he started his business and has kept pushing the whole way. I get what you saying but there's way more c00nish brehs out there I'd say overall he's a positive black figure
Even Robert Smith who is CLEARLY down married a white woman ... in his second marriage.

Who cares.

We need RIDERS out here.

Yall would have hated Frederick Douglass too :mjlol:

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
He studied the greats.....

7kHy.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even Robert Smith who is CLEARLY down married a white woman ... in his second marriage.

Who cares.

We need RIDERS out here.

Yall would have hated Frederick Douglass too :mjlol:

You're not really down if you marry White.
Sure, you can make great points about Black empowerment then head home to your cave wife and mixed offspring.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
For the past three years.

Comcast is the one to challenging 1866 civil right act not byron, comcast was orginal using it as a dangling carrot to get byron to drop the case but byron called there bluff
Yeah I'm not defending Comcast. I hope Breh wins. The adds are stacked and he's handling the right way. Hope it ends well