Byron Allen GOING IN after SCOTUS case day: DIDDY & MAGIC JOHNSON WERE SET UP TO FAIL & HE HAS PROOF

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is it bad optics? I’ve literally never seen him on tv on in interviews of his wife. Most black people don’t even who he is. Only ungrateful useless negroes who contribute NOTHING to society see a powerful black man and say “let me google his wife” this is one of the most powerful interviews I’ve ever seen and negroes really talking about “but his wife doe” smdh
People like me who aren't fully educated on his case knows he has a white wife. :yeshrug: And let's be honest his main audience (the folks who are making this case relevant on social media) are folk like the 'coli militants' who are sensitive to this stuff.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, it's just bad optics man. Optics are optics.
once again, assuming you are also black(not sure if thats the case). but lets play along.

The optics are set by white racism and white supremacy.

the same way women in general complain about men saying "why is she so bit.y?" when a woman has to raise her voice to get something done. Vs when a man does the exact same thing, men call it being tough and handling business.

this is true for black people in regards to white people. when a black person says Hold on, I aint going to lie down and take that. white people say you're being loud (dame dash), and rash/you're a terrorist(out of byron's own mouth.)

The optics were set by white people onto black people. are you willing to accept what they define as good optics? which is dont ever fight for black rights? dont ever fight for your own rights as a black person? you cool with that?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
People like me who aren't fully educated on his case knows he has a white wife. :yeshrug: And let's be honest his main audience (the folks who are making this case relevant on social media) are folk like the 'coli militants' who are sensitive to this stuff.
Think of how stupid that is. You literally just said you don’t know who is he or what his case is about but you know his wife is white. He is one of the most powerful and influential black people in the world fighting one of the most powerful corporations in the world and you don’t know in a extremely important Supreme Court case. Just think about that for a second...

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think of how stupid that is. You literally just said you don’t know who is he or what his case is about but you know his wife is white. He is one of the most powerful and influential black people in the world fighting one of the most powerful corporations in the world and you don’t know in a extremely important Supreme Court case. Just think about that for a second...
I support him. I'm just saying it's bad optics and some people will be turned off on that alone. Just how the world is.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he just told you he can't think or refuses to think. this thread is exposing a lot of yall. come on, yall can do better than this. how on earth you admit to not knowing a da..n thing about this case and just say "all i know is...his wife is white." that has zero to do with the case. the case is about law for minorities(specifically blacks). if he wins its better for all minorities, if he loses its much worse for all minorities. now you know. so dont reply again talking about his wife being white. that has zero to do with THIS case right now. nothing.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody understands what you wrote. You just want to hear yourself talk.
dont say no one. say YOU dont. say a few of you dont. i can't hear myself talk when i'm typing on a message board. think about it. you just didnt like the fact i wasnt siding with you.

both of you sound crazy going back and forth. trying to say which black person is worth more to black people. byron or other regular non rich black people. thats not relevant to this case at all. not even a little bit. take byron out of the equation for both of you. its about the actual CASE LAW. not byron. stop getting stuck on this side stuff. thats is what the white man has trained us to do. to never focus on what we need to focus on and get caught up in and side tracked by infighting nonsense for no reason.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I support him. I'm just saying it's bad optics and some people will be turned off on that alone. Just how the world is.
you do realize, the black panthers were bad optics for more black people than most of us want to admit. so was king, so was malcom. you do realize most people dont want that smoke. most people are too afraid to fight. most people dont want to upset massa. thats just life. so if by chance you feel that urge to fight for something of value. dont worry about the optics. Know going in, MOST people will not rock or ride with you until after you win. then they'll pop up on some I was always with you talk.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
dont say no one. say YOU dont. say a few of you dont. i can't hear myself talk when i'm typing on a message board. think about it. you just didnt like the fact i wasnt siding with you.

both of you sound crazy going back and forth. trying to say which black person is worth more to black people. byron or other regular non rich black people. thats not relevant to this case at all. not even a little bit. take byron out of the equation for both of you. its about the actual CASE LAW. not byron. stop getting stuck on this side stuff. thats is what the white man has trained us to do. to never focus on what we need to focus on and get caught up in and side tracked by infighting nonsense for no reason.
Smh your reading comprehension skills are lacking or you simply didn’t read the thread. I was replying to posters saying Allen isn’t “down” because he married a white women. I was telling them what you’re trying to say but without the jibberish which is it’s about the case and the work he’s putting in. You need to read the thread next time.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
he just told you he can't think or refuses to think. this thread is exposing a lot of yall. come on, yall can do better than this. how on earth you admit to not knowing a da..n thing about this case and just say "all i know is...his wife is white." that has zero to do with the case. the case is about law for minorities(specifically blacks). if he wins its better for all minorities, if he loses its much worse for all minorities. now you know. so dont reply again talking about his wife being white. that has zero to do with THIS case right now. nothing.
It’s not about minorities. It’s about BLACK people. You need to reply to the poster who commented on his wife.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
49:15 - He gives shout outs to everybody but..... #ADOS. They were the ones who were raising hell about why black politicians weren't supporting this lawsuit in the 1st place. :martin: :francis:
Really bruh? He’s fighting a Supreme Court case for black people with his own money when he could be on a beach somewhere and you mad about a shoutout?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
nikka you again, we already went through this in the thurgood marshall thread.

You must hate reading. LOL[/QUOTE you never proof the naacp kick out anyone of relevance to the organization. all you got is some article you read and you think's it's factual. i have sat with most of the people who around and involved with the naccp mr marshall never had the authority to do what you suggest.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh your reading comprehension skills are lacking or you simply didn’t read the thread. I was replying to posters saying Allen isn’t “down” because he married a white women. I was telling them what you’re trying to say but without the jibberish which is it’s about the case and the work he’s putting in. You need to read the thread next time.
i read what you typed. you just dont agree. you call anything that aint supporting your angle jibberish. i'll say it again. both of you are going to far. anyone talking that byron allen is a c00n therefore black people shouldnt pay attention to this case is ignorant to what case law is about. but also anyone getting into a back and forth with these types to the point of saying byron allen is worth more than 1000's of black people is just as silly. You knew i said that, thats why you took offense to the last part. both of yall are doing too much. its a case law discussion, nothing more and definitely nothing less. this case law discussion will and has in the past involved black people and minorities. thats it and thats all.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not about minorities. It’s about BLACK people. You need to reply to the poster who commented on his wife.
its about minorities anytime its about black people. check the precedence. any gains black people make in regards to our rights as citizens are therefore handed over to all minority groups. we stick our necks out, get hosed, get shot, get the dogs on us, and when we win. everyone wins.